.com Forum · New Layout Discussion

Replies in this thread : 31
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

rottidox
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2013 8:25:32 AM reply with quote send message to rottidox Object to Post

Love the quick flip once my aged brain cells grasped the concept, how did we ever live with out it?????
 AmbitionIrish
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2013 1:42:51 PM reply with quote send message to AmbitionIrish Object to Post

I love this tool as well. If you are as blind as me, you authorize the account flipping on your "my account page" and once you are synced, then the flipping drop down menu is on the upper right under the date and time. happy :)

Kudos, Jeff! happy :)

Amyhappy :)
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/30/2013 6:51:53 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

I have 5 kennels and I can't get it to work properly. In some kennels I only see 2 or 3 others and in other kennels I see some kennels twice. I have double checked each kennel to make sure that the other 4 are listed, which they are. I will probably have to delete them all and start over.
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2013 7:10:32 PM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Love it - thanks Jeff!
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2013 7:39:41 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

It's working well for me but I would LOVE it if we could get the drop down list in alphabetical order, it would just make it easier.
 Balaton Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/16/2014 2:22:11 AM reply with quote send message to Balaton Kennels Object to Post

Needed this today
 GaylanStudio9
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/16/2014 10:19:51 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio9 Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Tarot:

You have to sign in to each account then go to the "Account Flipping" management for each of them and add all the missing ones in that list.

Account#1 needs to give permission specifically to Accoun#2, Account#3, Account#4, Account#5.

Account#2 needs to give permission to Account#1,#3,#4,#5.

Account#3 needs to give permission to #1,#2,#4,#5.

And so on.

I had some similar issues at first. I know I had to go through them all a few times before I got them all working. Perhaps the easiest thing might be to delete them all and start again.

As for sorting, I think they come out in the order you have entered them in the list 'cause mine are generally in order.

-----
Last edited by GaylanStudio9 on 6/16/2014 10:26:05 AM

-----
Last edited by GaylanStudio9 on 6/16/2014 10:26:39 AM
 Caemlyn Setters
Basic User

Basic User
6/17/2014 4:37:33 AM reply with quote send message to Caemlyn Setters Object to Post

Love this, and love the "potential additions" part!
 FlamNRose
Basic User

Basic User
10/18/2018 9:15:56 PM reply with quote send message to FlamNRose Object to Post

oh wow, I like this!, saves me signing in to 2 accts happy :)

great work!
kelly
 Definitive 1
Basic User

Basic User
9/22/2021 10:09:40 AM reply with quote send message to Definitive 1 Object to Post

What if you don't see hey please on a kennel that is on the flipping list that doesn't have a dropdown to choose kennels from
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/22/2021 12:52:35 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

That happens to me occasionally. I just log out and log back in and it usually works.

Replies in this thread : 31
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.