Search

.com Forum · New Layout Discussion

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Offer ANY amount?
 Euphorias
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/20/2013 4:05:10 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post   

Was the ability to offer ANY amount suppose to be possible on the new lay out or is it just a glitch?
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2013 8:50:50 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

As far as I know Jeff is aware of it and was leaving it that way for now.
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/1/2013 9:01:42 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

I enjoy it that way! I hope it isn't a glitch.
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2013 3:32:26 PM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post

Its interesting but at the same time can come into conflict if people are wrongly transferring money between they're kennels. It would be nice if we were able to offer any denomination on a dog up to the set amount of $1,500, instead of the set prices.

Jamie
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2013 5:39:18 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

It'd be really be good for us bannermakers, since we can have funny pricesrazz :p

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.