Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : New Member of the Family!!!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/1/2013 8:28:04 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

We have acquired a new cat. We were at a church thing and this half-grown kitten ran in and hid in the kitchen. My friend picked her up and I reached them, and I was like "That's ----- (editing out my sister's name) cat!" I just knew she was my sis's kitty...she's been wanting a kitty since we haven't had one in six months. Everybody said she was new, they'd never seen her before. Soooooo...we took her home!

She's an adorable, long-haired, black kitty with two white socks, two white stockings, a white chin, and green eyes. She's very sweet and loving and purrs everytime we pick her up. She's been named "Velvet" as she looks like velvet and is very soft!

I'll get pics tomorrowhappy :)

Alexandria

Edited because I accidentally put black eyes instead of green, haha!

-----
Last edited by Laffy-Taffy Kennels on 11/1/2013 8:50:58 PM
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/1/2013 9:04:11 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

Aw! Congrats on your new kitty, and I will be expecting some pics!
 Figs Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
11/2/2013 5:16:42 AM reply with quote send message to Figs Dreams Object to Post

Ahh I can't wait to see some piccy's! Goodluck with the new addition to your family! happy :)
 Laffy~Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/4/2013 7:37:04 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy~Taffy Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

Little Miss Velvet (I'll post more pics later, there's more, but I haven't transferred them to my comp...trust me, this cat is highly photogenichappy :))

Alexandria

And I managed to post from my Basic...stupid me!

-----
Last edited by Laffy~Taffy Kennels on 11/4/2013 7:38:22 PM

-----
Last edited by Laffy~Taffy Kennels on 11/4/2013 7:48:22 PM

-----
Last edited by Laffy~Taffy Kennels on 11/4/2013 7:49:38 PM
 Figs Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2013 12:09:11 PM reply with quote send message to Figs Dreams Object to Post

Ohh! Very pretty!! happy :) She looks evil though in the first picture -.- I think it's her face in it laugh :D

I love her name happy :) It really suits her!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/8/2013 5:54:29 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I know...she wanted me to leave her alone so she could sleep, lol.

I'll post more pics tomorrow, hopefully!

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.