Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Killing off my favorite dog character
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/25/2013 4:48:06 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post   

SPOILERS:

This is completely off topic but it has to sorta do with a dog (;
Ok so family guy apparently killed Brian off of the show and brought in some new dog..... Im very devastated. Does anyone else here even watch this show? How do you feel about it? ):
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/26/2013 1:36:57 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

No, I don't watch the show but I'll sympathize! They always kill my fave characters toosad :(.

Alexandria
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

Basic User
11/28/2013 12:22:46 PM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post

I'm soooooo upset. I loved Brain, He's been my favourite character since the show started. I'm probably not going to watch it anymore because it wont be the same without him.

Jamie
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2013 4:32:52 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

ive read on wiki that he is scedualed for apperances in the next season so he must be back in one way or the other. Maby stewie goes to doggy heaven to get him back but he says no.

I missed the epersode, I keep missing them.
 Europa Black
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2013 4:40:47 PM reply with quote send message to Europa Black Object to Post

I sure hope they don't. It really won't be the same.
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/17/2013 7:43:01 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I hear he's back from the dead...and it was news...I guess I'm just a country bumpkinrazz :p.

Alexandria
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/18/2013 6:09:51 AM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Laffy-Taffy Kennels
I hear he's back from the dead...and it was news...I guess I'm just a country bumpkinrazz :p.

Alexandria

I don't watch the show ether, but rumour has it that they made him travel back in time, or something?

-----
Last edited by Selma Kennel on 12/18/2013 6:10:17 AM
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/18/2013 8:47:10 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

posted by Selma Kennel
posted by Laffy-Taffy Kennels

Alexandria
I don't watch the show ether, but rumour has it that they made him travel back in time, or something?
Yeah, a time travel machine. At least that's what the news report said. They went back before the crash and rescued him.

Alexandria
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
12/22/2013 1:51:58 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

i havent even watched the original episode yet. Ive been so busy. Ima have to do some research :o

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.