Search

.com Forum · Dachshund

Replies in this thread : 151
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

Starlight Dachshunds
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2014 12:15:28 AM reply with quote send message to Starlight Dachshunds Object to Post

I'm still getting back into breeding, but this is the first 92 LH I've seen in my kennel!
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13374825
 Little Trot Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2014 2:09:27 PM reply with quote send message to Little Trot Kennels Object to Post

First Champion! Yeahhhhhhhh! laugh :D

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13186040

I didn't breed her, but I bought her when she was a wee one. So excited!!!
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2014 6:47:03 AM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

Congratulations!! I hope you have many more to come happy :)
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2014 9:33:07 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Wow, congrats! happy :)

Alexandria (the Doxie breeder currently in hiding, lol…I'm trying to come out of the woodwork and be apart of the community again!)
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/19/2014 5:32:53 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Awesome news about the 92 LH!!! I am so excited to see we are making such great progress happy :) My best is a 91.75 LH bitch in my Vivente account and a 93.15 WH boy born here today.

Em
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/19/2014 5:33:39 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Oh, and huge congratulations Little Trot!!!
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/8/2014 9:28:57 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

It's been really quiet around here lately! What is up with everyone? Any exciting things going on (in real life or the game)? I miss hearing from you all happy :)

Em
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2014 10:19:51 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

It has been quiet!!
As far as the game.... I now have a 93.30 pup ( www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13478352 ) but nothing to currently show at this time.

Now, in real life, I have been so busy! We went to a small local show last weekend and picked up 4 points, 2 each day, and I just arrived today in southern IL for the GWP national specialty!! woo hoo!! we have things going on every day through Monday, but as far as my personal entries - we are entered in Futurity and Open Bitch on Saturday, Open Bitch at the regional on Sunday, and Junior Hunt test and Water test on Monday!! Wish us luck!!
Taylor
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/8/2014 11:06:29 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Awesome! My highest is 93.45, but she is a bitch (www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13469251) so I'm happy to see that there is another 93.30 boy out there happy :)

Good luck at GWP nationals!!! Dachshund nationals were back in May, so I am already looking forward to next year. Fortunately, I'm taking some time to fly up to Sacramento and then Phoenix for two specialty weekends at the end of this month! Other than that, I have been starting work and finishing my last year as an undergrad in college!

Em
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/16/2014 4:23:02 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

It's been rather quiet lately sad :( Anyone have any exciting news? My big news is that I broke 94 with a 94.10 boy puppy! I also have a ton of 93+ puppies for sale right now.

Hope to hear back from my fellow dachshund breeders!

Em
 Astoria2
Basic User

Basic User
12/16/2014 9:01:49 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria2 Object to Post

It has been quiet! I have many pups above 95.50, but my highest is only 93.80 right now, maybe in these upcoming litters I will get something higher!
I've noticed there haven't been as many entries either.... sad :(
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/16/2014 11:12:11 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

I don't think Alexandria (Laffy-Taffy) has logged in for some time...I know she was busy for a while and asked me to sell sessions for her, but it has been quite a while. Sigh. I am glad that we are at least still getting some entries, although majors are getting more scarce unless a dog wins the breed. I'm not sure about everyone else, though.

Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/16/2014 11:13:11 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Also, I just got my 94.10 boy today. Before yesterday, my highest was also 93.80. I also got a 93.95 boy last night, so I'm sure you will get your 94 soon happy :)

Em
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/19/2014 6:50:39 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Alexandria has been busy. Ok, understatement of the year. I hope to get my own computer again by mid-Jan and then I will play more. The itty-bitty screen in my dumb phine drives me nuts and I have stuff to take care of in my lunch hour most days. I will try harder, but a boyfriend is a whole lot more sweet than SD...SD drives me nuts these days, now that I have a better retreat. Ok, so SD was my bf til I got a real one.

If there's something y'all want out of my kennel, let me know! But PM me, I'll get back faster.

Alexandria
 Vivente
Basic User

Basic User
12/19/2014 11:23:08 PM reply with quote send message to Vivente Object to Post

Yay! I figured it was something along those lines, so no worries happy :) Congratulations on the boyfriend, also! If you need some catching up with your lines when you have more time, just let me know. I'm always having to FH really nice dogs now, unfortunately.

Em
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/20/2014 7:32:13 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

I've been building points... I'm happy to help build for others. I'll admit I mass enter and don't see current entries. PM me if you want me to enter a specific show!
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/21/2014 8:18:10 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

I will be looking at my kennel tomorrow for sure. I've got to stop cringing every time I log in, and dig in. I'll probably take you up on your offer Em, at least if I get back to showing wires.

And thanks! It happened so fast, but it's been paradise, lol. wink ;)

Alexandria

PS Em, I haven't gotten a chance to comment, but I LOVE the RL Doxie photos you post on fb!! laugh :D
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/8/2015 10:48:00 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Aww thanks, Alexandria! My non dog show friends think I'm crazy with all my dog photos, but I still love them! haha

If anyone is interested, I decided to branch out into bringing dapples into the wire coats and got this boy...finishable with a little work, but would otherwise be a nice start if you want to help out with this little side project happy :)

*oops, it would help if I added the link: www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13709772

Em

-----
Last edited by Amoroso on 1/8/2015 10:48:53 PM
 Astoria2
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2015 8:28:11 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria2 Object to Post

It's been pretty slow on here!!!
I have to admit, my dachshunds have been slacking in quality lately.
Thanks to Amoroso, I have some fresh blood to try and get things going!! I miss having dogs in the ring.

I do have 3 that I'm sessioning, two of whom are now ring ready - so we will see how that goes!!

T
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/31/2015 4:11:42 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

Yes, it has been quiet. I have been plugging along, with fairly nice dogs popping up here and there happy :) My highest SOP is 94.25, with a lot of 94+s (and quite a bit are for sale...hint hint lol). What is everyone else's?

I am also continuing with my LH/SH breeding program, although it is getting difficult with very little outside studs. If anyone is interested in helping out, that would be great! I am almost to 93 with them, so they are nearing show SOP happy :)

Em

Replies in this thread : 151
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.