Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/17/2015 9:45:21 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I know this is an ancient post, but is anyone interested/?

Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2015 11:49:37 PM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

I used to help write an article for SD Fever, it was fun but it requires quite a lot of staff. At the moment I don't think we'd have enough staff, let alone people left to read lol. Maybe a restart could be attempted closer to the winter for Christmas holidays? Or next summer when people are off school and whatnot.
 Xi-Chi
Basic User

Basic User
9/24/2015 12:26:22 PM reply with quote send message to Xi-Chi Object to Post

I'm not sure how many active players we have left here, but I miss this. I wish there were links to some of the past issues somewhere because there was a lot of good information in them.

~Serenity
 Blue Moon Collies
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/24/2015 5:22:01 PM reply with quote send message to Blue Moon Collies Object to Post

Blue Moon Collies
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/24/2015 5:25:11 PM reply with quote send message to Blue Moon Collies Object to Post

Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/24/2015 8:20:10 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I would love to write articles and do stuff for the paper.

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.