Search

.com Forum · Working Breeds

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Looking for a new breed? Anatolian Shepherds are now recruiting!
 Ariege
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/23/2015 10:24:50 PM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post   

Yes – thats right! Anatolian Shepherds are on the lookout for new players who can join our fantastic breed!

We are looking for dedicated people who can help to boost numbers, raise SOP, lower COI and bring some new blood into our breed happy :)

We have recently lost a player due to RL issues so we are now down to just 2 of us in this breed! We are now desperate for help!

Current top SOP: 92.75%

Current finishable SOP: Anything 92.20% and above – Some lower SOPs have been finishing lately too.

Number of studs available: 21

Prices of studs: $25-$50

Main kennels: At the moment we only have 3 main kennels: CS Riverflow, as well as my own two kennels: Ariege and Northern Lightz. (So we only have 2 people working on this breed! sad :( )

Number of colours available: 14 varieties.

Litter size: Anywhere from 5-10 pups.

Ease of finishing: At the moment both CS Riverflow and myself (Ariege) have a LOT of dogs being sessioned and shown – as well as quite a few being campaigned. This means Major’s are easy to get each night and occasionally we have majors in 2-3 shows each night.

Forum activity: We are a little bit quiet on the breed forum – but we do have a few threads that we use to keep everyone up to date:

High SOP thread: www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=396691

New update thread: www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=385349

Introduction thread: www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=402756

Merit Projects thread: www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=387300

Abandoned studs thread: www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=385119

Anatolian Judges thread: www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=387641

So – why choose Anatolian Shepherds? Cause we’re awesome! :P

I have been playing SD for 9 years and have always come back to this breed each time I have gone on a hiatus. Tolians are such an easy breed to work with – they improve SOP very quickly and are fairly quick to session too. Years ago I had a 10.0 in Head project up and running – but I have just recently brought this back into my current lines (in my Northern Lightz kennel). CS Riverflow and I are also working on Gait – we have a few 10.3’s and also one 9.9 in Gait – so this still needs a lot of work in the future. We are slowly eradicating the ‘light blue’ traits out of our lines – but this we need help with happy :)

So – if anyone is interested in joining please feel free to post here or send me a private message and I can set you up with some brood girls, pups or even some show dogs as well happy :)

Link to Ariege Kennels: www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Ariege

Link to CS Riverflow Kennels: www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=CS+Riverflow

Link to Northern Lightz Kennels: www.showdog.com/general/user_information.aspx?user=Northern+Lightz

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing