Northern Lightz
Quileute Legends
Chaos and Havoc

and my basic is Rijbakluva

happy :)
 Willowmede Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/19/2015 7:22:09 PM reply with quote send message to Willowmede Kennels Object to Post

Despite all of the accusations made against me I recently placed dogs up for sale however due to offers being made from multiple kennels belonging the same people and in one case one person making thirteen offers for various dogs I have no alternative than to decline all offers.
 Revival
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2015 7:56:33 PM reply with quote send message to Revival Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

May I ask why my offers were declined? I offered on 2 dogs. Just 2. Not sure why you felt the need to block me from messaging you, but it seems like you just put dogs up for sale to make an excuse as to why you can't sell them to anyone. This is the only one of my kennels I offered from.

Edited to add proof I only offered on 2.

-----
Last edited by Revival on 7/19/2015 8:01:25 PM
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2015 8:07:33 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Willowmede - We have been as nice and as patient as possible with you - but you have chosen to ignore and not even politely acknowledge our e-mails that we have sent to you over the past few weeks.

We are desperately trying to help bring this breed back into popularity and all we want to do is help.

I have sent you several emails which you have decided to ignore:

1st message:
Gday,

Urgent message! I'm wondering if you're still active on ShowDog?

I'm interested in trying to revive this breed (Spanish Water Dog)

If you get this message please reply asap happy happy :)

Many thanks,
Rij

----

2nd message:

Gday Willow happy :)

I'm wondering if you were interested in helping me out?

Myself and 2 other players on ShowDog would like to join the breed (Spanish Water Dogs) and since there doesn't seem to be any active kennels other than yourself - we have started a source breeding project.

This project would be greatly helped if we could have access to your studs happy happy :) Would you be willing to put your boys up for public use for $25 or $50?

We'd also love to be able to purchase some females from your kennel - whether they be pups, brood age or older girls that you've finished with happy :)

Please let us know - as we'd really love to make this breed more popular and bring it back from the relative extinction it's currently facing.

Cheers,
Rij

---

3rd message:

Hey happy :)

Would you be happy to sell some of your puppies that you don't plan on keeping when your current litters are born on the 19th?

I would really, really appreciate it happy :)

I hope you consider the idea happy :)

Thanks so much,
Rij

-----

4th message:

Gday happy :)

Is there a particular reason that you don't wish to place your males up for stud or sell puppies?

I'd like to work as a partnership in this breed with you - as would several other players who are willing to be a part of this breed. happy :)

Would you be able to respond to my message please? happy :)

Really hoping to hear from you - as I don't know why I haven't received a response back from you?

Cheers,
Rij

-----

I'm not sure why you have chosen to ignore all my messages - as I just want to help bring this breed back from the near-extinction that it is currently in.

Please - can you place the dogs on $100 no-approval so that we can purchase them.

Myself (Dalkeith), as well as Myths and Oakwood would really like to purchase some pups or adults.

And yes I did offer on like 10 dogs from various of my kennels as I wasn't sure which dogs had already been offered on.
 Willowmede Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/19/2015 8:50:39 PM reply with quote send message to Willowmede Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I am not getting into any fights, name calling, nastiness etc on here. I placed ten dogs up for sale, it seems to me that each person offered on them all from various kennels although Revival says they are independent from the rest. I will now keep myself to myself.

ETA If I had known placing dogs up for sale was going to cause so much trouble I wouldnt have bothered!

-----
Last edited by Willowmede Kennels on 7/19/2015 8:52:58 PM
 Revival
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2015 9:01:59 PM reply with quote send message to Revival Object to Post

posted by Willowmede Kennels
I am not getting into any fights, name calling, nastiness etc on here. I placed ten dogs up for sale, it seems to me that each person offered on them all from various kennels although Revival says they are independent from the rest. I will now keep myself to myself.

ETA If I had known placing dogs up for sale was going to cause so much trouble I wouldnt have bothered!

-----
Last edited by Willowmede Kennels on 7/19/2015 8:52:58 PM

I have not been nasty towards you or called you any names so I'm not sure why I'm feeling so much hostility from you. I've wanted to join the breed for a while, but since I do not like contacting people when no dogs are for sale, this was the first time I've made any contact with you. I am a little shocked I was blocked for offering on 2 dogs that were on the for sale list though.

My other kennels include FallenStarz, afterfire, Blaidd Drwg, Blaidd Drwg Caucasians, HotMess, HotSauce, Effervescence, Grand Blanc, In The Ghetto, Kitties Of Doom, Meet Me In St Louis, Originality, Picturesque, Practically Perfect Kennels, Sparrow Sighthounds, and Vividly. So you can see I only offered on the 2 dogs from a single kennel.
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2015 9:24:40 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Apologies, the 13 was from me. I forgot which ones I had offered on and went through again. >.> Especially since I've been accessing SD on my phone recently I haven't had the patience to go through and check what I've done. My apologies if my impatience put you off selling, it won't happen again. happy :)
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2015 9:55:44 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

I've been attempting to send Willowmede a letter of apology but it hasn't been going through - I'm assuming that they blocked me. Therefore I'll put that letter here:

To: Willowmede Kennels

Hello,

My apologies for the multiple offers that I submitted on the dogs you recently put up for sale, I was offering from my phone and after being unsure of whether or not my offers were submitted I offered again on a few of the dogs. I hadn't realized that the repeat submissions would irritate you and I am sorry for that. It was a misconduct on my part and my apologies if that bad experience has put you off of selling.

I would just ask that you don't take it out on the other breeders (my only kennels are Myths, Suave Kennels - listed as part of a family because I was graciously granted use of it by another user - and my basic Blazing Fury if you're concerned about me multi-accounting), they've been very patient and supportive of the breed and were looking forward to boosting the source lines they've been working very hard on. happy :)

Again, my apologies, but I understand if my impatience has caused you to act against the other members of the 'SWD Revival Project'.

-Myths
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/20/2015 4:34:07 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Myths, stop apologising. Willowmede is playing games with us all!

Out of all the dogs they put up for sale they DECLINED any and ALL offers from any of us, whichever kennel, however much we offered. They have an agenda, I don't know what it is but it's now pretty plain they don't want to help the breed only further their world dominance on SD.

The last thing we should do is FH our SWD, that way they win. United we stand, divided we fall.

I'm surprised that they joined in the discussion to be honest, I had a feeling that they'd been stalking this thread, well we've dragged them off their butt to respond at least.

As far as I'm concerned they can carry on playing their childish "what's mine's mine, and you aint getting any" games. I'm a fighter and I'll give them a run for their money, any day.

We have to stick together, not give up.
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/20/2015 4:42:46 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

posted by Willowmede Kennels
Despite all of the accusations made against me I recently placed dogs up for sale however due to offers being made from multiple kennels belonging the same people and in one case one person making thirteen offers for various dogs I have no alternative than to decline all offers.
Truthful accusations albeit - you have ignored each and every message we all have sent you. We only wanted help in the form of a higher SOP brood bitch or stud dogs made available to us, you have both.

You chose to ignore our messages, even though you read them, not even having an ounce of decency to send a swift reply stating that you are a 'closed kennel' and not interested in helping this revival project to improve and widen the gene pool in SWD.

Well have you thought that eventually your stock will be so high in COI that it is in a worse place than our source project dogs? It will happen.

You can block our messages, ignore our requests, keep yourself to yourself, but ask yourself, what fun is a game when you've alienated every other breeder in your breed.

Have a great day.
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 4:12:31 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Well Willowmede I hope you are satisfied, you've managed to get yet another player to leave the breed, boy you are a piece of work!
 Blue Moon Collies
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/21/2015 5:57:10 AM reply with quote send message to Blue Moon Collies Object to Post

Just keep breeding your source dogs and use those nice studs you found and soon enough you'll all have competitive dogs. I know all of you are seasoned players and know all this. happy :)
I cannot imagine how boring it would be to be the only breeder of a particular breed. I LOVE competition and am thankful that there were some really lovely collies available and some very friendly breeders when I rejoined showdog.
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 1:56:05 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

This is so sad this is why people quite!!!!

Willowmede is just a control freak I would be so happy if someone made an offer on one of my dogs and obviously if you get multiple offers from even same user differant kennel they are hoping you will accept at least ONE just making an excuse to close off from other players to make themselves fell better. And I won't apologize. I would really hate to know the few people in RL that play this game. That's all I am gonna say because I don't want to have ro apologize
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 1:59:09 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Please quite patting yourself on the back you never intended to help other people in SWD
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 2:05:33 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Also like the person said they didnt intend to send you so many offers you didn't even give them the benefit of the doubt that maybe they didn't realize they had sent you so many offers. You just want to be #1 in the breed simple as that
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2015 1:37:08 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
9/2/2015 1:37:43 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Diggin Up Bones 5
Basic User

Basic User
8/10/2020 9:25:00 AM reply with quote send message to Diggin Up Bones 5 Object to Post

Thought I would bump this up before it gets lost...It is an interesting read

Replies in this thread : 38
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing