Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Please Check this out
 Smackdown
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/13/2005 4:25:38 AM reply with quote send message to Smackdown Object to Post   

Folks I don't usually do this but I myself find it totally discusting .....
Please go to www.heathermillsmccartney.com/petition.php and sign the petition set up to stop the trade in dog and cat fur.
After checking this out please send it to all your friends

Smackdown
 Toby Love Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/24/2005 12:53:43 PM reply with quote send message to Toby Love Kennels Object to Post

I agree. I had no idea that people did things like that! I mean, isnt hunting wild animals enough for those people. Ugh! Terrible, its just terrible!
 Silk Water Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2005 10:41:15 PM reply with quote send message to Silk Water Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

I dont understand what would drive a person to hurt such harmless and beautiful animals in the first place. It makes me sick.
 Patriot Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/14/2005 7:48:38 PM reply with quote send message to Patriot Kennel Object to Post

OMG!If I could,I would knock the crap out of the person who made those!
 Autumn Roses
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2005 10:11:29 PM reply with quote send message to Autumn Roses Object to Post

i hate fur!!!go veg!!!!
 lessermark
Basic User

Basic User
12/30/2005 11:17:25 AM reply with quote send message to lessermark Object to Post

*hides her latest bought fur coats*

but heres the deal.they do that in asia.think of butchering.getting an axe and o my, dare i explain the content.dont you get it?they do that there because they worship cows like their gods.and lots of nations kill them.just because you like puppies and kittens dont mean you know how they feel about cows. please, more importantly, take this serious stuff off the game.its a game, not realy life.so please dont post in the forums that are clean right now.you cound like PETA members!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.