Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Re the Quick SOP Link
 Star Shiine
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/21/2016 2:57:12 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

When I click on the link , there is a Sell box, and two of my dogs are in it? They have offers turned off and are not on the for sale page. I did click the sell button, but I thought I was clearing my kennel run. Are they ok in the sale box, one of them is expecting. They are not for sale.

This game is sooo complicated!
??

-----
Last edited by Star Shiine on 10/21/2016 2:57:53 AM
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2016 8:09:15 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

So the last person, kept them in a sale run. Most of us have different runs and we move dogs around to keep them organized.

If you would like to change that, go to the My Account page.

The last link on the bottom of the right column says "Manage Runs". Click on it.

It'll take you to a page with all of your runs on it. I'm willing to bet you haven't created any yet. It's up to you what to call your kennel runs. I have different runs depending on each kennel and what's in it. For example, in this kennel, based on my needs I have these runs.

Then, you go to the dog you want to put in a different run and you change the kennel run with this button

It'll bring up all of your options. I'm going to stick this little girl Amethyst Bobbi Ann Mason in "LH Broods"

And then, the name of the run will show up in your side bar. Click on it and it will take you to the run where you can see all of the dogs you have in that particular run.

Hope this was helpful!
Alexandria
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2016 2:35:26 PM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Wow, thank you so much, must have taken you ages. There is so much to this game, it's fascinating!!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2016 4:38:24 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Lace Dreams - you did an amazing job and put so much effort into explaining that for a new member - you should be congratulated! happy :) Well done!
 Lace Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/22/2016 9:20:59 AM reply with quote send message to Lace Dreams Object to Post

You're welcome! Glad I could help. *takes a bow* I was too afraid to ask for help when I first came to SD and so I try to help everybody I can. happy :)

Alexandria

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler