Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 48
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/18/2018 1:50:51 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

So, if the issue is that this player is moving dogs to other kennels, let me point out that this is perfectly legal within the limits of the rules. The reason is irrelevant.

This is becoming a long dragged out discussion. Can we just move on already.

-----
Last edited by gaylanstudio on 9/18/2018 1:53:28 PM
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2018 2:18:32 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Good grief.

I'm over the limit all the time.

I breed a lot of litters, the puppies turn 14 and suddenly I have 60 dogs. I'm still showing in the shows - because I did all of my entries while the puppies were under age and didn't count.

Edited to add - and I have ten litters waiting to whelp because I bred those girls when the last puppies weren't counting

and depending on how my week is going I might not get around to sorting those 30 puppies for another week.

-----
Last edited by rhondacline on 9/18/2018 2:20:04 PM
 NorthDahl
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2018 4:09:06 PM reply with quote send message to NorthDahl Object to Post

I find it hard to believe that you NEVER find yourself over the limit, seeing as how you currently have exactly 35 adult dogs.
  Prism
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2018 4:31:11 PM reply with quote send message to  Prism Object to Post

^^^ 35 is acceptable if you paid for extra spaces, at $5 per space for 5 spaces.

I think moving to other kennels isn’t the issue. It seems the issue is FHing a bunch of ADULT dogs to be able to breed and enter shows, and then reclaiming said FHd dogs to end up back over the limit. Hence still being quite active in a way that would be limited to others.

-----
Last edited by Prism on 9/18/2018 4:32:17 PM
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2018 11:58:33 PM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

gaylanstudio..moving dogs to another kennel is not an issue here.
Yes Prism, this is exactly what I'm saying.
North Dahl...I rarely go over limit except for a day or two until I have time to sort out 14/15 day olds, and then I don't manipulate the fh/reclaim facility to enter shows and breed bitches.

The kennel in question only ever enters shows the day/evening before they run.Its not a question of entering shows well ahead of time and then having puppies mature into the adult box and then
being over limit when the show runs, which is perfectly " legal".

Thank you to those who have pm me with support but don't want to post here.

When the cheating stops for good, I'll stop posting. I won't be bullied into leaving the game/ the breed and I'm sorry if you are bored. I'm pretty tired of this matter too.

-----
Last edited by Star Shiine on 9/19/2018 1:24:22 AM

-----
Last edited by Star Shiine on 9/19/2018 1:28:21 AM
 Lisboa
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2018 3:55:44 AM reply with quote send message to Lisboa Object to Post

Can we just move on?

You've had your say, Grasslans has had a say, many of the rest of us have had a say with various viewpoints.

If Jeff won't fix the rules as you require, then what are your options?

Breed better dogs, leave the breed, if you hate the problems enough then leave the game, or handle it. I am not asking you to do any of these, I am just looking at your options.

Can I interest you in another breed? I play in about 7 breeds and in none of them are we having this drama (whoever's fault it is).

Sheesh, I play this game for fun. This discussion is not fun.
 Concobar
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2018 7:06:39 AM reply with quote send message to Concobar Object to Post

posted by Prism
^^^ 35 is acceptable if you paid for extra spaces, at $5 per space for 5 spaces.

I think moving to other kennels isn’t the issue. It seems the issue is FHing a bunch of ADULT dogs to be able to breed and enter shows, and then reclaiming said FHd dogs to end up back over the limit. Hence still being quite active in a way that would be limited to others.

-----
Last edited by Prism on 9/18/2018 4:32:17 PM

Right, I understand that you can pay for those extra spaces. But if you sit at exactly the max all the time, you will eventually slip over the limit from time to time, and your dogs will still show.
 Star Shiine
Basic User

Basic User
9/19/2018 8:52:33 AM reply with quote send message to Star Shiine Object to Post

Yes Conobar,but dogs were being entered at the same time as the kennel was alreday over limit. This is the whole point.

Lisboa, thank you for your offer but I have spent too much time and effort in this breed to leave. My kennel is almost always #1 in the breed, and I know my lines backwards, so I'm not quitting.
If there is no more of it, you won't see me on this thread again.
I'm trying to have fun too

Replies in this thread : 48
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.