Search

.com Forum · Finnish Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Hei!
 Kaleidoscop Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/7/2006 3:00:21 AM reply with quote send message to Kaleidoscop Kennels Object to Post   

Anteeksi, mutta minä en puhu suomea.
Puhutteko Te englantia?

Ei se mitään....

This is my feeble attempt in Finnish. Does it actually make sense? (grammar and context wise?)

-Kaleidoscop Kennels happy :)
 Puppylover_001
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2006 10:23:24 AM reply with quote send message to Puppylover_001 Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message
 Kaleidoscop Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2006 1:47:24 AM reply with quote send message to Kaleidoscop Kennels Object to Post

Um...that doesn't mean anything in Finnish. I would appreciate it if you didn't type nonsense in my thread.

Thank you.

Elina
Basic User

Basic User
4/28/2006 8:47:43 AM reply with quote send message to Elina Object to Post

That's exactly right, no mistakes at all happy :)
Great job there!
 Puppylover_001
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2006 5:30:00 PM reply with quote send message to Puppylover_001 Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message
 DeadSet
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2006 5:56:34 PM reply with quote send message to DeadSet Object to Post

I can't imagine anyone likes you making fun of their language.

~Morgan
 Border Collies R US
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2006 7:32:39 PM reply with quote send message to Border Collies R US Object to Post

Jahka I-KIRJAIN arvioida sinun puhe kotona kielenkääntäjä he didn't johtua rikki korjata? ( ihme hän ) Hmm , ainoastaan hyvä ammus , harva puhe valmis esitellä aallonpohja. Ja Puppylover_001, kohtuullinen koska ei jokainen haastaa Englannin kieli doesn't alhainen te hankkia jotta ehtiä hauskuus -lta heidän kielenkäyttö.
 lessermark
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2006 7:58:09 PM reply with quote send message to lessermark Object to Post

Border, your Finnish is very broken. Lol, it gave me a good kick. Translators aren`t the best.

Puppylover, a bit racist don`t ya think?
OT, your Finnish is very nice, and with some more studying you could start writing whole pages without errors! wink ;)
 Border Collies R US
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2006 9:24:24 PM reply with quote send message to Border Collies R US Object to Post

lol, glad it gave someone a laugh, b/c without that translator I wouldn't have known what I was even trying to say! LMAO!! laugh :D
 Kaleidoscop Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2006 9:25:50 PM reply with quote send message to Kaleidoscop Kennels Object to Post

Lol BCRUS! Keep studying and it will come!

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.