Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 69
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : OMG: Look at the americans forum!!!
 doggy-love-lauren
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/14/2006 7:59:44 AM reply with quote send message to doggy-love-lauren Object to Post   

Hey everybody, the American Forum is MUCH more populated than ours. Be proud to be an aussie an post something here. I think we deserve more action around here! Please people, start posting something in the Aussie Forum (but only if your Aussie!) & make us more populer. I LOVE pictures of dogs so post some on here.

P.S. I hope the OMG thing (Oh my God/Goodness) didn't offend anyone!happy :)
 shortie_tall
Basic User

Basic User
4/14/2006 8:23:13 AM reply with quote send message to shortie_tall Object to Post

yea..um, for those of us that are christens.. plz don't use that because if people us the owrd god insteaad of gosh, then you are taking the lords name in vein.. breaking a commandment.

shortie
 doggy-love-lauren
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2006 3:27:30 AM reply with quote send message to doggy-love-lauren Object to Post

okwink ;)
 GMSchick
Basic User

Basic User
4/15/2006 2:55:03 PM reply with quote send message to GMSchick Object to Post

im an american,but am just checking out all the forums happy :) happy :) happy :)

~~~~Gildersleeve~~~~
 BellaBaby354
Basic User

Basic User
4/16/2006 6:40:10 PM reply with quote send message to BellaBaby354 Object to Post

we do need to be more popular. The American forums are so populated!!!!!Tell your friends about this site so we get more peolpe from Australia.
 BellaBaby354
Basic User

Basic User
4/17/2006 6:29:48 PM reply with quote send message to BellaBaby354 Object to Post

BUMP
 Sir Princeton
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2006 1:47:53 AM reply with quote send message to Sir Princeton Object to Post

im half aussie....do i count as a aussie person or american...i consider myself more aussie but i live in the states
 beaglemum
Basic User

Basic User
4/20/2006 7:48:32 PM reply with quote send message to beaglemum Object to Post

considering that the USA has around 300 million people, and Australia has 26 million, it's not really surprising that they would have more posts.

But by all means, post away about real life show brags etc...

Go Aussies

Meagan
 doggy-love-lauren
Basic User

Basic User
4/22/2006 2:39:13 AM reply with quote send message to doggy-love-lauren Object to Post

Sir Princeton, i think you should go in both forums!
 Puppylover_001
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2006 6:43:55 PM reply with quote send message to Puppylover_001 Object to Post

I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN WHERE AT LEAST I KNOW IM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SRY agh STUPID keyBOArd gRRrRrRrrRRrRr!!!!!!!! there, ok sry just like GMS just surfin'!!
 Gift Of A Thistle Terriers
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2006 6:54:17 PM reply with quote send message to Gift Of A Thistle Terriers Object to Post

posted by beaglemum
the USA has around 300 million people,

Wow, sounds like a few million people need spayed and neutered.

JD
 DeadSet
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2006 6:59:29 PM reply with quote send message to DeadSet Object to Post

JD
Most definately.

~Morgan
 Burning Proof
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2006 7:04:50 PM reply with quote send message to Burning Proof Object to Post

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

posted by DeadSet

JD
Most definately.

~Morgan

Ok. ...WHO'S FIRST?!? *evil laugh* >;D

lilhilly30
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2006 8:39:38 PM reply with quote send message to lilhilly30 Object to Post

There are no where near that amount of people in Canada!
 Alpha Wolf Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/24/2006 10:36:52 PM reply with quote send message to Alpha Wolf Kennels Object to Post

Hi there guys happy :) I'm an American so I hope you don't mind if I post here......I have quit a few friends from another online game that are from Australia and I hope to visit there one day. It seems like an awsome place and everyone seems so nice.
 Rumor Dobes
Basic User

Basic User
5/24/2006 10:39:22 PM reply with quote send message to Rumor Dobes Object to Post

i dont think i am australian shepard i think no human being is an austrailian shepard.i am like 1/100 austrailian though.
 RushingRiverKennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2006 10:33:53 PM reply with quote send message to RushingRiverKennels Object to Post

posted by Gift Of A Thistle Terriers
posted by beaglemum
the USA has around 300 million people,

JD

lol! I agree, although I'm american. I'm a huge fan of australia, though. I use Aussie shampoo and condition with the flower 'kangaroo paw'
 Funkie
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2006 4:30:47 PM reply with quote send message to Funkie Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hi, I'm not Australian, but, I love Australia and consider myself Australian at heart. (literally I'm American)
 Bulls of Highland
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2006 5:21:16 PM reply with quote send message to Bulls of Highland Object to Post

posted by shortie_tall
yea..um, for those of us that are christens.. plz don't use that because if people us the owrd god insteaad of gosh, then you are taking the lords name in vein.. breaking a commandment.

shortie

Wow. Watch the chatspeak and typos. I'm Catholic, and 'OMG' doesn't offend me. But that's me. I just had to say something...

- Muriel
 Funkie
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2006 5:24:27 PM reply with quote send message to Funkie Object to Post

posted by shortie_tall

shortie

When ever I write OMG, the G means either gosh or goodness. (I'm Catholic)
 Gift Of A Thistle Terriers
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2006 6:43:35 PM reply with quote send message to Gift Of A Thistle Terriers Object to Post

Amazing how you can go from Australian to Catholic in just a few comments.

Wow.

JD

Replies in this thread : 69
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.