Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 69
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Light House Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/27/2006 7:24:03 PM reply with quote send message to Light House Kennels Object to Post

ah
 Rusty mountain kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/18/2006 3:10:48 PM reply with quote send message to Rusty mountain kennels Object to Post

posted by shortie_tall
yea..um, for those of us that are christens.. plz don't use that because if people us the owrd god insteaad of gosh, then you are taking the lords name in vein.. breaking a commandment.

shortie

hear hear
 Tapestrie Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2006 10:06:33 AM reply with quote send message to Tapestrie Kennel Object to Post

posted by CaboodleIWS
posted by NovaScotiaKennels
the only reason there are more americans than Astrailiansis because America is better! (i am American)
Wow - I realize this post was made a while ago, but Nova - it's people like you why other countries (and people of those countries) hate America and Americans.

That was extremely insensitive and rude and you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

*wonders why parents don't supervise their children anymore*

Anywho - I'm from America - proudly - but I am hoping to visit Australia one day, perhaps do a few shows or import a few dogs (you have some LOVELY Pugs)! The Belgian Sheepdog bitch we show is from Beljekali Belgians in Australia happy :)

And I wondered why oher countries hated us Americans. Well said Kel.

Erin
 doggy-love-lauren
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2006 10:35:01 PM reply with quote send message to doggy-love-lauren Object to Post

posted by TheSexyGirl
I am part Aussie and I have been there!! It is so fun!! And I luv your guys accent!!!It is so cute!!!
its funny because you think we have accents but we think you have accents... where are you from anyway??? we had friends from canada come over here and they loved it. the thought we had accents and we thought they did, it was really funny.......
 doggy-love-lauren
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2006 10:36:14 PM reply with quote send message to doggy-love-lauren Object to Post

posted by CaboodleIWS
posted by NovaScotiaKennels
the only reason there are more americans than Astrailiansis because America is better! (i am American)
Wow - I realize this post was made a while ago, but Nova - it's people like you why other countries (and people of those countries) hate America and Americans.

That was extremely insensitive and rude and you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

*wonders why parents don't supervise their children anymore*

Anywho - I'm from America - proudly - but I am hoping to visit Australia one day, perhaps do a few shows or import a few dogs (you have some LOVELY Pugs)! The Belgian Sheepdog bitch we show is from Beljekali Belgians in Australia happy :)

mmmmmmm, this post was made a while ago and i havnt been on here in a LONG time but now im here to stay, lol, im so happy IIII have a hot topic, usually, if i make up a topic, nobody likes it and i never get any replys.....
 Sahory
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2006 10:45:02 PM reply with quote send message to Sahory Object to Post

Wow...this post is waaaaay too old.
 Starshow
Basic User

Basic User
12/30/2006 11:56:49 AM reply with quote send message to Starshow Object to Post

posted by shortie_tall
yea..um, for those of us that are christens.. plz don't use that because if people us the owrd god insteaad of gosh, then you are taking the lords name in vein.. breaking a commandment.

shortie

Thank you! A not - crazy person!
 69Roadrunner kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/12/2007 8:43:46 AM reply with quote send message to 69Roadrunner kennel Object to Post

Im half frinch and half german, i want to go the caribbean, i would like to go to the island S.T Vincent, And injoy the Caribbean lifehappy :)

Replies in this thread : 69
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.