.com Forum · Toy Breeds

Replies in this thread : 49
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : PUGGLES!!!PLEASE COME AND POST ABOU TTHIS TOPIC
 Sea Shore Pugs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/25/2006 1:36:54 PM reply with quote send message to Sea Shore Pugs Object to Post   

Do any of you know what a Puggles looks like? it is sipposed to be a mix between a pug and a beagle adn i have heard that they are extremely cute so if any one has any info on them let me no or if you have a pic of one that would be amazing!

Thanks...I also have pugs for sale at my kennel so take a look they are gorgeous!

SS
 csusannec
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2006 12:35:44 AM reply with quote send message to csusannec Object to Post

Puggles are really cute. Sorry, I don't have a pic but I have seen several. They are usually right between the sizes of pugs and beagles. They do have a snout because of the beagle in them. I have seen some that look like a pug (markings) with a snout and some that look like a beagle with a smashed in face.

Super cute dogs.

Christi
 Brush Burner Clumbers
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2006 1:20:17 AM reply with quote send message to Brush Burner Clumbers Object to Post

Pug/Beagle mixes are rather cute..but sadly just another Mix made to turn a profit.

Deep Water Wheatens
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2006 1:27:55 AM reply with quote send message to Deep Water Wheatens Object to Post

Cuteness is relative, of course, so one really can't say that the breed (well, you know) is always cute or always ugly. Personally, I don't like them much because of the large eyes and the shortish snout.
 cinamon snap
Basic User

Basic User
7/12/2006 7:39:27 PM reply with quote send message to cinamon snap Object to Post

Puggles r so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
 Arizona Ambition
Basic User

Basic User
7/12/2006 7:48:23 PM reply with quote send message to Arizona Ambition Object to Post

www.designerdoggies.com has all different mixes,however cute they may be, i do not support them.
 Gift Of A Thistle Pyrenees
Basic User

Basic User
7/12/2006 7:54:57 PM reply with quote send message to Gift Of A Thistle Pyrenees Object to Post

posted by Arizona Ambition
www.designerdoggies.com has all different mixes,however cute they may be, i do not support them.
Nor do I. But I do take interest in seeing what people will do to turn a quick buck.

I am still waiting to see a Bulldog/Shih Tzu hybrid, however. laugh :D

JD
 Glory
Basic User

Basic User
7/12/2006 8:13:57 PM reply with quote send message to Glory Object to Post

* No offence to the Chiweenie owners *

But I think that they're the fugliest things ever.

Arizona Ambition
Basic User

Basic User
7/12/2006 8:28:50 PM reply with quote send message to Arizona Ambition Object to Post

posted by Glory
* No offence to the Chiweenie owners *

But I think that they're the fugliest things ever.

I agree 100%!!!!!
 Cloverwoof
Basic User

Basic User
7/12/2006 8:32:11 PM reply with quote send message to Cloverwoof Object to Post

E-Rae Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2006 1:19:00 PM reply with quote send message to E-Rae Kennel Object to Post

Puggles are a horrendous fad that is extremely stupid. Why would someone combine a dog that loves to run, with a dog with breathing problems? They both shed, are very stubborn, and housetrain with difficulty. Sounds like someone wants money.

Erin
 Rumor Dobes
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2006 2:33:40 PM reply with quote send message to Rumor Dobes Object to Post

posted by E-Rae Kennel
Puggles are a horrendous fad that is extremely stupid. Why would someone combine a dog that loves to run, with a dog with breathing problems? They both shed, are very stubborn, and housetrain with difficulty. Sounds like someone wants money.

Erin

i agree. Somewhere on a site it said "they don't shed and wont bark"
Which is not true because both breeds shed and both bark.
 Rumor Dobes
Basic User

Basic User
7/13/2006 2:38:22 PM reply with quote send message to Rumor Dobes Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

user wiped their message
 Gobble Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2006 8:51:40 AM reply with quote send message to Gobble Dogs Object to Post

Chweenies Scare Me lmao
 Save A Soul Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2006 8:59:17 AM reply with quote send message to Save A Soul Kennel Object to Post

My friend has a Puggle, and his is really cute.

The things I don't like about them though is that there extremley hyper like pugs. I'm not a big fan of the Pug personallity but if you are, then there great!
 PlayfulPuppies
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2006 10:48:38 AM reply with quote send message to PlayfulPuppies Object to Post

I am not really a fan of all these mixed breeds (etc. puggles, laberdoodles sp??, or anything else) I think that sometimes all the breeders care about is the money, or else why would they put 2 compelety different dogs? Just like what E Rea said - why would you put a running dog with a dog with breathing problems. I mean no offence to anyone that breeds these dogs or has one and yes sometimes they are cute.

Sam
 Funkie
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2006 6:55:35 PM reply with quote send message to Funkie Object to Post

I understand why you would wonder about the cross between a running dog and a dog with breathing problems, but I own a puggle (I don't know why some of you don't like them! They're very cute, sweet, and loving!) they usually have the body of a beagle, so they don't have the breathing problems because they don't have a flat nose like pugs do. She wasn't that hard to house train and is only stubbern if she's sleepy.
 Shybade
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2006 7:24:46 PM reply with quote send message to Shybade Object to Post

The pet shop here no longer calles these dogs "Puggles"... now they're called "Bugs"... crazy isn't it?

I have no problem with mixed breeds- only the intentional breeding of them, and the fact that the majority of those who breed them do not do any health testing on their dogs prior to being bred.
 Gremlin Airedale Terriers
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2006 8:28:42 PM reply with quote send message to Gremlin Airedale Terriers Object to Post

I am still waiting to see a Bulldog/Shih Tzu hybrid, however. laugh laugh :D

JD
*giggles*

I saw an ad in my paper a long while back that had these dogs... advertised them as 'Beautiful Bullshitz!!"

Tee hee.... laugh :D
 Shybade
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2006 8:38:16 PM reply with quote send message to Shybade Object to Post

hehehehe that's sweeet!
 Vaquera
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2006 9:53:24 AM reply with quote send message to Vaquera Object to Post

I want to say that all mixes aren't bad- i have a cavalier king charles spaniel/ shih tzu mix (mix of a family's show dog and their house pet- not from a puppy mill). it's an awesome combo to have- he's got a great personality, energy level, doesn't shed at all, etc. i haven't heard anyone make up one of those annoyingly stupid names for him. (maybe they'd call it a shihtzulier) wink ;) I do hate that people would breed mutts just to make some cash, though.

Replies in this thread : 49
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.