Search

.com Forum · Pumi

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Grand Champion Bitch For Sale
 Painted Dog Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/17/2012 9:51:47 PM reply with quote send message to Painted Dog Kennels Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Myths Crusing Cat has been for sale for quite a while now. I am willing to sell her for $50 or a $100 to a premium member. Hate to FH this wonderful bitch. If she isn't sold by Monday, I will FH.
 Millbrook Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/18/2012 9:12:07 AM reply with quote send message to Millbrook Kennel Object to Post

Hi Painted Dog Kennels happy :)

Sorry to hear that you will not be joining the breed. I have to be honest with you: the only kennel that is going to pay $300 for her is a silly, inexperienced basic who'll log on once. None of the bigger Pumi breeders will pay $300 for her I don't think. If you reduce her to $100, you may have some luck.

Good luck in your future breeds happy :)

Painted Dog Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/18/2012 1:02:16 PM reply with quote send message to Painted Dog Kennels Object to Post

Millbrook, thank you for the advice. I appreciate it very much. I will reduce her to $150 and see what happens. I would rather sell her than FH her.
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2012 3:04:00 AM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

I hope you are able to sell her! I'm glad she showed so well for you. wink ;)

btw- So sorry for not responding to your message, I forgot... :/
 Painted Dog Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2012 8:07:20 PM reply with quote send message to Painted Dog Kennels Object to Post

Myths, it's ok.

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.