Search

.com Forum · Anatolian Shepherd

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Anatolian Breeders! - News, Updates, Brags, Sales, Studs!
 Ariege
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/25/2014 11:49:37 PM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post   

Hey everyone!

I was hoping we could use this thread to keep everyone up-to-date with our kennel successes and help keep the forum a little more active haha!

Feel free to use this post whenever you would like to share news about:
- new High SOPs
- new studs
- sales
- up and coming show dogs
- and anything fun!
 Ariege
Basic User

Basic User
1/25/2014 11:50:01 PM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post

I recently joined the breed about a month ago after having worked with Tolians years ago happy :)

I have a couple of dogs that will be entering the ring next month, including:

Ariege – Cry in the Dark (89.15)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12867493

Ariege – Diavollo (89.15)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12882302

Ariege – End of the Rainbow (88.30)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12905843

I’m currently working on “Project Head” – aiming to try and get some 10.0 Head’s throughout my line. Ariege End of the Rainbow is my first happy :)

I have a few pups up for sale at the moment – so feel free to have a look happy :)

All my studs will be made available when they are old enough.

What is everyone else up to? happy :)
 Dutch Creek Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/26/2014 3:37:04 PM reply with quote send message to Dutch Creek Kennels Object to Post

Hey!

For myself, I have been breeding Anatolians on and off for a couple of years. I originally joined the breed in Jan 2012 but then left it briefly. I re-joined it again in Jan 2013. I just could not stay away! happy :)

I currently have 2 dogs in the ring.
DutchCk Rebel Cause (89.70)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12867496
DutchCk Wynterhawk (89.00)
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12837053

The highest SOP I have right now is 89.70.

My last set of litters were not the greatest, so I hope to get some more pups sessioned up here soon with my next litter!

happy :)
 Delias Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/27/2014 10:19:50 PM reply with quote send message to Delias Kennel Object to Post

I'm so happy to be getting more activity in the breed! Right now I'm currently in 3 breeds but tolians will always be my favorite.

My homebred with the highest sop is Delias Santas Little Helper she is an 88.50.
I got a little breeding happy and don't have enough sessions to go around BUT I'm not finally getting back into the ring. Hopefully soon we will have more dogs in the ring soon!

Delias Kennel
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
1/28/2014 5:25:18 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I'm so glad that most of the Tolian breeders have been in the breed in the past happy :) Seems that we all just can't stay away from the breed haha!

I tell you what though - I have 5 kennels and most of my broods are too young to breed - gee I hate waiting til that 30 days are up haha!
 Ariege
Basic User

Basic User
2/4/2014 1:36:53 AM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post

Im feeling a bit confused lol - just had a high SOP pup born a few days ago:

Ariege - On Top of the World
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12928054
SOP: 89.80

Yes she looks so ugly with that low SS sad :( Hahaa. Not going to bother showing her I don't think ... will see if she produces something better :P
 Dutch Creek Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/4/2014 9:41:47 PM reply with quote send message to Dutch Creek Kennels Object to Post

Awww that sucks about her SS. She has nice stats otherwise though. I am sure she will be an excellent brood happy :)

I have 3 litters dropping tomorrow so I hope I can get some more pups to session for the ring.
 Ariege
Basic User

Basic User
2/14/2014 1:00:47 AM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post

Just got a nicer girl:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=12955014

Her name means beautiful in Arabic.

Full sister to the bitch mentioned above happy :)

(Their mum is a REALLY nice producer!)
 Delias Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/14/2014 2:10:51 PM reply with quote send message to Delias Kennel Object to Post

I'm trying soooo hard to work on that darn coat trait!!! Lol but very pretty!

So I might get another account and move my tolians over to that account because the rotties are taking over.

Delias Kennel
Congrats again!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
2/14/2014 3:03:45 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Yes, I've noticed some traits are quite hard to improve - whereas others seem easier. Odd :/

Rij
(Ariege)

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.