Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Anatolian Shepherds need more players! :)
 Ariege
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/22/2014 3:57:15 AM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post   

If you're considering trying a new breed we would love to welcome you to our breed!

Anatolian Shepherds:

Current highest SOP: 89.85%
Quality dogs: 89.00% and above
Litter size: Medium
Stud prices: 95% of studs are only $50

This is a breed that is quite addictive! I used to breed Tolians a few years ago - then left the breed, then came back, then left the game for a few years, then joined the breed again once I returned to SD! Haha happy :)

At the moment I am the only main breeder, with Dutch Creek Kennels also breeding on a smaller scale. In the past - when there was more people playing SD Tolians had quite a few breeders and everyone really helped eachother out and everyone was always super friendly happy :)

I would love to have some new people join the breed so the show ring gets a few more entries and the COI% stays in a manageable range happy :)

I have quite a few dogs up for sale at the moment, and can also offer some nice brood bitches to those who are interested happy :)
 Ariege
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2014 5:24:14 PM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post

Update:

Current highest SOP = 90.30% in Dutch Creek Kennels

----------

We are desperate to have some new players - and now is the perfect time as I have a heap of quality dogs up for sale!
 Dutch Creek Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2014 9:21:44 PM reply with quote send message to Dutch Creek Kennels Object to Post

Wow, I didn't even realize that was one of the highest SOP's, I have been so busy the past few weeks I did not get a chance to login much and sorted through that litter so fast. laugh :D But I am back now!

I can second Anatolians as a great breed to join. We could certainly use some more players. I know I can always help out anyone wanting to join too, we are a friendly bunch wink ;)

It does look a little light on show entries at the moment, but I will get to work here on getting some more sessioned up!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.