Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Cas, 7 1/2 months old (Border Collie)
 Wyldriver
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/25/2014 6:52:42 PM reply with quote send message to Wyldriver Object to Post   

My boy is getting big! Cas graduated from STAR puppy and is now working on some foundation agility and obedience stuff. He is so much fun to work with.

He is entered in his first show the second weekend in April (Moses Lake, WA) and I am so excited to see how he does! I think he is looking pretty nice.... but I'm biased wink ;)

Thanks for letting me share!
 JLK Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2014 7:03:13 PM reply with quote send message to JLK Goldens Object to Post

Hes looking just stunning totally breathtaking he is so beautiful I just love this boy. He is going to have a heck of a future in the ring.

Jana
 Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2014 7:17:48 PM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

Lovely pup!
 krisk
Basic User

Basic User
3/25/2014 9:46:20 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post

He looks amazing. Good luck at his up coming shows and have fun.

krisk
 Delias Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/26/2014 7:38:56 AM reply with quote send message to Delias Kennel Object to Post

What a wonderful gait!! And the expression to match! I be the will do beautifully in the ring, good luck!

Delias Kennel
 Templar Knights
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2014 9:29:59 AM reply with quote send message to Templar Knights Object to Post

He's gorgeous! And looking soooo grown up!
 Everdale Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
3/26/2014 1:05:10 PM reply with quote send message to Everdale Goldens Object to Post

He is really pretty! happy :) Best of luck at his first show and let us know how it goes. happy :)

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.