Search

.com Forum · Simulation Dogs Wanted

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Looking for a new breed in need!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/18/2014 5:43:26 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post   

Gday!

I've currently got a family account that has 5 separate breeds - most of which are already breeds in need, but one of my more 'popular' breeds I have lost interest in, so I'm on the search for a new one!

Criteria:

- Must have friendly players willing to co-operate happy :)

- SOP must be lower than 90% (preferably)

That's about it really - I don't care for colour or coat type breeding, I just like playing with stats and improving SOP.

(My current breeds at the moment are Anatolian Shepherds, Azawakhs, Caucasian Mountain Dogs, English Setters and RRs).

Cheers! happy :)
 Sarangrave
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2014 6:44:36 PM reply with quote send message to Sarangrave Object to Post

Portugese Pointers happy :)

A few of us have just decided to get back into the breed and the people that are there are nice a freindly.

Finishable SOP of 87
We get the odd Group Placement

Give us a thought.

My Portugese Pointer kennel is Saragrave, sorry posted out of wrong kennel happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2014 11:17:05 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I just bought a Canaan girl (the only Canaan for sale!) and bred her. I'm not sure what is finishable in the breed, but I think there was only 3 or 4 in the SDWC, so I'd imagine almost anything is finishable.

Not sure how many are active in the breed. I have seen Campbell Love with a few, but haven't heard from any of the other folks. The stud I found was over 250 days (I think he was 288).

Best of luck in your search! happy :)
 Ariege
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2014 11:30:05 PM reply with quote send message to Ariege Object to Post

Thanks for your responses happy :) I have now found a new breed happy :)

Cheers,
Rij

(Dalkeith)
 Brittree
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2014 10:28:30 PM reply with quote send message to Brittree Object to Post

Would love to see some more Brittany people. People have joined but it is a breed trying to get started again
 RobinWhiskers
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2015 4:07:23 PM reply with quote send message to RobinWhiskers Object to Post

I have Portuguese Pointers up for take.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.