Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Don't have a heart attack when you see this...
 .Troubadour.
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/28/2014 8:38:09 PM reply with quote send message to .Troubadour. Object to Post   

Haven't had time to get rid of all these litters I had...I had 34 dogs last time I checked, decided to look today...*dies*

Total Dogs* 110

Whoosh, I know why the bill's so goshdarn high now! No time to get on SD and really look at things til today...after I get over the shock, I've got an FHing party going on! Lol.

Alexandria
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2014 12:59:44 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

110 adults?? Someone been gone a while? lol

How did the FH party go? Dang, 110 dogs. laugh :D
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2014 2:21:35 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

Yep, lol. And with 10 Corgi litters of 5-8 yeahhhhh, things really got out of hand. I'm all the way down to 49…kinda hard to decide what I really need and what can go at this point, lol.

Alexandria
 Aldeberan
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/30/2014 5:20:07 PM reply with quote send message to Aldeberan Object to Post

Having been there and done that I can say that it's actually pretty funny. I remember my reaction when it happened to me.

'What the...'
 .Troubadour.
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2014 6:34:31 PM reply with quote send message to .Troubadour. Object to Post

Now it is kinda funny! I thought my eyeballs were gonna pop right out of my head, when I saw that, lol.

Alexandria
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
7/30/2014 7:08:33 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Lol, I'm at 18 and looking to see who I can get rid of, 49 (or 110!!) would kill me!

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
Additional points may be awarded to the Best of Winners, or a class dog that goes Best of Breed or Best of Opposite Sex, again depending on the number of dogs competing