Search

.com Forum · Keeshond

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : interested in breed
 southern Mist
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/19/2014 8:52:04 PM reply with quote send message to southern Mist Object to Post   

This is a new kennel but I played awhile back just started back playing a couple months ago .
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2014 9:04:03 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Welcome! You'll find the keeshond forum as one of the most active in the game. We dont have many dogs for public sale right now, but I know several of us have/had litters do this weekend. And we're a friendly bunch and always willing to help out. Let me know if you need a decent dog or bitch to show or breed, and I'll spot ya one. Im sure any of the breeders here would. happy :) If you have any questions, let us know!
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/19/2014 9:11:24 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

You'd be welcome to this bitch if you'd like. She may be finishable with a bit of work. Finishable SOP starts at about 94.2. Either way she should be a good producer.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13509225
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2014 12:26:17 AM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

Welcome happy :)

As Gypsy mentioned, we are a very friendly and active community of players. Keeshonds are a wonderful breed to be involved in considering how competitive we are in the show ring, with frequent group wins.

Please let me know if you need anything. I am more than happy to help happy :)

Best of luck,

Analeyn

Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/20/2014 1:47:05 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Welcome to our breed.

I have got two bitches that you are welcome to, if they suit your breeding plan. They are only 94.00 and 94.05 though. Haven't got anything to part with in dogs -- I seem to be getting more good bitch pups than dog pups.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13503026
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13521222

I do have two more litters due in just over 24 hours. So there may yet be more if we are lucky.

Let me know if I can help you in any way. happy :)

Good luck!!

-----
Last edited by Aussiewolfsister on 10/20/2014 1:47:56 AM
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2014 2:00:44 PM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

I have a finishable dog available, if you would like.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13524931

I would normally session and show this dog myself, but he is yours if you would like him.

Analeyn

Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2014 2:01:37 PM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

southern Mist
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2014 6:00:02 PM reply with quote send message to southern Mist Object to Post

I brought one girl breed her but yes interested in a finishable dog and other breeding bitches .I am interesting in showing them I have a few other accounts
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2014 8:12:58 PM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

Great. This one is up for sale -
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13520330

He has been sessioned for a few days already as I intended to show him myself. But you are more than welcome to purchase him if you'd like happy :)

Analeyn

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.