Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Bulk Forever Home?
 LonWicEr
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/21/2015 7:20:03 PM reply with quote send message to LonWicEr Object to Post   

Is there a bulk forever home link? I know there's one on a different site, but can't find a link to one here (if there is one).
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
2/21/2015 8:00:14 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

i dont know that one exists on this website - but it might be a nice tool to have when you get those 'rotten' litters that turn out crap lol
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/21/2015 8:08:31 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Nope, not here although it has been discussed.
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/22/2015 6:47:02 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

would be nice.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/22/2015 8:24:52 PM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

I'd rather see the bulk feeding properly finished and made so that it uses our runs/litter boxes.
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2015 9:35:54 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

gaylanstudio I have been going thru the latest topics list like you must have recently cause I keep posting right below you and have pretty much agreed with everything you post, I could just put "this" with an up arrow and save myself time typing lol.
 Kistmi Quick Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
2/23/2015 12:38:45 AM reply with quote send message to Kistmi Quick Kennels Object to Post

I would love to see this feature implemented.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.