Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : SD Chronicle - April
 rhondacline
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/30/2015 12:53:40 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post   

Hi All,
April results are final. Check out the updated SD Chronicle now updated with the April results.

www.sdchronicle.com/

If you visited recently you may need to refresh your browser.

As always, we'd love to include a Breed page for your breed community. Just take a look at some of the completed breed pages to see what info is normally included.

Ads.. We LOVE ads! It's the 'pictures' that make the e-zine fun. We'd love to include your ad - brags, kennel, etc.

You are welcome to send info via PM here or to me direct at sdchronicle@mail.com
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2015 2:01:45 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Looks great!
 Silk N Denim Terriers
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2015 2:25:44 PM reply with quote send message to Silk N Denim Terriers Object to Post

I would like to have an ad on the site. I have a picture you can use that is on my kennel page.
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2015 12:48:13 AM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post

I have 2 Aussies that have a higher SOP than the dog you have listed.

It is a brother and sister so they were born at the same time. LOL

KDE My Little Showgirl www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13929952
KDE The Gambler www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13929949
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2015 6:47:31 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Fantastic !!
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2015 5:09:01 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Beautiful job! Thanks for putting this all together!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2015 5:16:48 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

This is awesome! I wish we didnt have to email for top SOPs but other than that its great

Replies in this thread : 6

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.