Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Leaving Kooikers-rare breed
 CirclingSky
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/9/2015 3:21:07 PM reply with quote send message to CirclingSky Object to Post   

Kooikers are currently 134 on the list and I think there are 2 other active kennels. Top SOP is 91 (one female, and a male I have up for sale.) there are occasional group placements, including an SDWC group placement by Meadowsongs 91 girl. I have studs, broods, pups and a couple of source line dogs that I was working with to gain some genetic and trait variety, their SOPs are mid 50s.

All dogs are up on approval because I will accept less than $100.
 Dutch Creek Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/9/2015 9:36:41 PM reply with quote send message to Dutch Creek Kennels Object to Post

I just re-started in Kooikers myself. Thank you Circling Sky for helping me get started again.

It is sad to see you go, but this is a great opportunity for anyone interested in a rarer breed to help out. Lots of nice dogs for sale, and we can always use the help!

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.