Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Thoughts wanted.
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/26/2015 5:49:46 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

thank you.

-----
Last edited by Dreisaiah Hundehutte on 8/1/2015 6:34:05 PM
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/26/2015 5:50:13 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Oh and I meant to drop the S on "terrier." wink ;)
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
6/26/2015 6:16:28 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

The background and font layout etc are great. Personally I don't think the Deerhound is a good representation, head is incorrect and hind end drops away too steeply (too angular). Overall I think its very nicely done.
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/27/2015 12:10:56 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Thank you. I agree but it was one of the best I could find. It is hard to use only cc images.
 demiiden
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2015 4:21:26 PM reply with quote send message to demiiden Object to Post

I think it's beautifull are u taking orders I think maybe the terrier could be a tiny but bigger happy :)
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/28/2015 6:57:14 PM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Thank you! I'm not taking orders at this time but might in the near future.

The Norwich is the smallest terrier (really not big at all) but I agree the size may be a bit off. Good eye.

-----
Last edited by Dreisaiah Hundehutte on 6/28/2015 6:57:36 PM
 demiiden
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2015 3:28:17 PM reply with quote send message to demiiden Object to Post

it's lovely I really like it that would be my only critique happy :) he just looks like a puppy to me may be even a tiny bit higher but amazing work well done
 Roaming Tazi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2015 10:51:34 AM reply with quote send message to Roaming Tazi Kennels Object to Post

Very lovely! I think you've achieved something very special in this banner. Really, my only thoughts are about the dog's extraction from it's original photo.

Areas such as the Deerhound's upper arm & head are too sharp/crisp, and the head in particular is a little boxy. I would soften the edges a bit more, and work on the head shape.
The terrier also looks a bit small but I really don't know how small it would be up against a Deerhound in RL lol!!

Wonderfully done!

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler