Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : offers on puppies
 kc meadows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/1/2015 6:49:09 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post   

When someone has a puppy for sale say $100 but its on approval should you offer more than the $100 afraid I am offending people by offering there $100 listed. i am making offers on puppies with no response little frustrating. So wanting to make sure its not because I should be offering more
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2015 6:54:51 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Hey offers are offers. I list pups at $100 because it's the lowest price available, but I'd rather see dogs in show homes than forever homing them so I'd accept an offer of $25 (or $0 sometimes!) to get them shown.

Offer me $25 on this boy

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14132243

or any of his littermates and I'd be happy to accept!
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2015 7:58:33 AM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

Thanks for the offer I will remember you when I decide to get into a new breed sticking to what I have for now till I get a little better at it
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2015 4:35:29 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

I don't see why it would offend anyone as if they wanted more im sure they would have put them up for more.

It could be the pups are resurved for a cartain player. when I do that I put in the call name 'for whoever'.

are u sure the people have logged in since your offer?

could be thy are waiting to see if they get any other offers before accepting/declining your offer
 kc meadows
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2015 6:09:16 PM reply with quote send message to kc meadows Object to Post

I am just not very patient got a response and yes they accepted

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.