Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 10

Author Topic : username change?
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
7/18/2015 9:16:32 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

I don't want to keep Holy Grail Shepherds and I'm planning to upgrade soon...so what should I do? or what can I do? I don't want to make a new account. If I can't change it, I'll live with it, but it would be nice.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2015 5:07:41 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Try messaging Jeff and ask him if there is a possibility of changing the name.
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
7/18/2015 5:21:03 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I'm fairly sure you can't change it ... I think you'll just have to make a new account.

But there's definitely no harm in asking Jeff happy :)
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2015 8:45:30 AM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

as you have no dogs in your kennel its will be easyer to just make a new account and upgrade it as you can have 1 basic along side your payed for accounts.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/19/2015 10:12:47 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I emailed him but no response. I want to keep my current account because it has some seniority...but oh well. I will probably just make do with this username.
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/19/2015 1:25:29 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Give Jeff a couple of days, he's always busy.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/20/2015 8:47:54 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

He just replied to me asking what I wanted it changed to (Little River Kennels) so I guess he is able to do it! laugh :D
 Purrs_Port
Basic User

Basic User
7/20/2015 5:55:48 PM reply with quote send message to Purrs_Port Object to Post

posted by Little River Kennel
He just replied to me asking what I wanted it changed to (Little River Kennels) so I guess he is able to do it! laugh :D
Congrats!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/21/2015 7:59:32 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

posted by Purrs_Port
posted by Little River Kennel
Congrats!

Thanks! I can't wait until I have the money to buy an upgrade!
 Kommander
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 3:07:13 PM reply with quote send message to Kommander Object to Post

See Admin is human after all!!
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2015 3:08:02 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Always worth asking. Well done.

Replies in this thread : 10

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.