Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Celebrating 407 Homebred Champions :D
 Dalkeith
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/25/2015 9:55:05 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post   

I decided to calculate my Homebred Champions in my past and present kennels once again:

As of 26th July 2015:

# of Homebred Champions per kennel:

Dalkeith: 36
Ariege: 105
Northern Lightz: 21
Quileute Legends: 59
Chaos and Havoc: 78
Rijbakluva: 17
Dalkeith Anatolians: 63
Dal-Ridgebacks: 28

# of Grand Champions bred per kennel:

Dalkeith: 7
Ariege: 14
Northern Lightz: 2
Quileute Legends: 8
Chaos and Havoc: 11

Total # of Hombred Champions bred: 407

Total # of Grand Champions bred: 42

These totals don't include dogs that I have finished for other kennels either :P (Which in Dalkeith there is 20 recent CH's happy :)
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
7/25/2015 10:00:56 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

These numbers are tallied from the 'Champions Bred' link on each kennels page.

Dalkeith Anatolians and Dal-Ridgebacks are old kennels that haven't been active in years.

It's interesting to compare the numbers finished between each kennel lol - as you can clearly see which kennel has been more successful in both CHs and GCHs, and you can also see that most of the time I don't bother showing my dogs to their GCH titles, lol! Perhaps I should put more effort into completing their GCH titles hahahaa.

My Northern Lightz kennel looks so sad with such a low number of CHs bred hahaa - that kennel has had at least 5 different breeds in it as I could never find a breed that matched it nicely. Now it is a trait breeding kennel.

I'm very proud of my Ariege kennel - it is definitely one of the most enjoyable breeds (Anatolian Shepherds). I've also been very lucky in Caucasian Mountain Dogs in my Quileute Legends kennel - they are a breed that improves quickly, is lots of fun and places in Group and in Show on a regular basis now laugh :D

My Chaos and Havoc kennel has been very successful with lots of Campaign-worthy dogs which makes it a lot of fun happy :)

I've been playing for nearly 10 years now happy :)
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2015 5:24:07 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Well done !!
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2015 7:32:17 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Thanks! laugh :D
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/29/2015 8:15:19 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Congrats! That's a huge accomplishment. I hope I can brag about this someday. Here's to the future and having more awesome results!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2015 8:52:02 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Thanks Little River! laugh :D

I've now reached 427 Homebred Champions! laugh :D
 kc blue river
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2015 8:59:24 AM reply with quote send message to kc blue river Object to Post

That's really awesome I know we all hope we can see those kind of numbers I know I do!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2015 1:58:39 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Congrats!! That is no small feat!
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2015 7:48:56 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Congrats! Heres to 500wink ;)!!

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.