.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 42
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Litter Glitch
 Suave Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/11/2015 3:31:40 PM reply with quote send message to Suave Kennels Object to Post   

Alright, so this has been posted a few times before, but can somebody please come and look at my kennel page? My most recent German Spitz litter produced over THREE HUNDRED PUPPIES. The usual litter size is around four. xD

But this is seriously obscene. I'm going to contact Jeff about it shortly.

Over three hundred pups and not a single keeper. I dread having to go through these and FH them. xD They weren't assigned colors either.
 Suave Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 3:34:29 PM reply with quote send message to Suave Kennels Object to Post

Okay, I calculated the amount of puppies I have.

THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY-FIVE. 345 PUPPIES.

Also, it is saying that the female is still pregnant.
 Revival
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 3:36:55 PM reply with quote send message to Revival Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

LOLOLOLOL I LOVE YOU.

-----
Last edited by Revival on 8/11/2015 3:39:16 PM
 Gypsy Fires Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 3:37:51 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Fires Kennels Object to Post

Whelp. Spitzes just came off the endangered showdog list Im thinking.
 Suave Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 3:39:47 PM reply with quote send message to Suave Kennels Object to Post

I think the same. xD It would have really helped if a few of them had been assigned colors since we've got so many dead ones, but I go to any of their pages and colors are just listed as 'N/A'. I guess they're just invisible. xD
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 4:00:04 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

posted by Gypsy Fires Kennels
Whelp. Spitzes just came off the endangered showdog list Im thinking.
LOL

I'm happy to help FH if you need it happy :)
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 4:42:54 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

posted by Treestand Kennel
I'm happy to help FH if you need it happy :)
Nah, don't worry about it. happy :) I'm going to have Jeff deal with that LOL. Though Ash offered as well, so I guess that's be about 100 pips each. 0.0
 Suave Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 5:40:47 PM reply with quote send message to Suave Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

... My puppies are multiplying. I was certain that my kennel count was saying that there were around 300 of them, but it has increased to 500.

[edit] My count is now increasing every few minutes. I've been watching my page and my puppy count is going up from 517 to 520 to 523. So they're increasing in 3s.

Maybe because the bitch is still pregnant she is repetitively giving birth? I don't understand. I'm just glad that today's food bill has already been charged.

-----
Last edited by Suave Kennels on 8/11/2015 5:45:58 PM
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 5:52:21 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I'd FH her if you got what you want.

I have a bitch due an hour or two ago ... Fingers crossed she pops puppies out like yours! laugh :D
 Suave Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 5:56:25 PM reply with quote send message to Suave Kennels Object to Post

Haha, Ash suggested the same. I'm just reluctant since she's one of my rare color bitches. xD

But this whole litter is terrible. All in the 6% SOP range which is bad even for source breeding like it is. >.> They're all around the same ballpark, nothing below 6 but nothing above 7. What I was looking for with this litter was colors, but none of these pups have been assigned them. razz :p
 Revival
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 6:18:35 PM reply with quote send message to Revival Object to Post

I haven't laughed this hard in ages. This is awesome. LOL
 Elusive Border Collies
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 6:35:31 PM reply with quote send message to Elusive Border Collies Object to Post

I think the glitch that has all these litters not dropping on time is redirecting everyone's puppies directly into Suave's kennel.

As I enter this I wonder how much more labor this poor virtual dog has to go through xD.
 Suave Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 6:51:29 PM reply with quote send message to Suave Kennels Object to Post

600 and counting. xD

But yeah, I thought the same thing. razz :p At first I though they were going up in 3, but then it became slightly erratic - some 4s and 5s I think. But if that's the case I do wonder at how many litters people on SD have lol. These things are coming every few minutes.
 NissaV
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 7:09:33 PM reply with quote send message to NissaV Object to Post

That's why they all have such low SOPs. My Mudi puppies don't conform to German Spitz standards at all!
 Lamborn Wheatens
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 7:12:18 PM reply with quote send message to Lamborn Wheatens Object to Post

Has anyone heard from Jeff about this?
 Suave Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 7:23:02 PM reply with quote send message to Suave Kennels Object to Post

No, not yet. I have contacted him once when I saw the giant litter, but have since sent another message stating that the litter is growing. It's showing that he's read both messages but has yet to say anything. happy :)
 Rakkaus
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 7:26:13 PM reply with quote send message to Rakkaus Object to Post

I have a bitch that didn't have puppies :P Myabe you got them all.
 Afterburner Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 7:37:02 PM reply with quote send message to Afterburner Kennels Object to Post

2 bitches overdue. Well, there goes my exciting night! haha
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 7:39:38 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Suave, you broke SD!!!!

I have two Zoi litters due ... That's good for at least four Spitz litters. laugh :D laugh :D

What's the count now?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 7:41:28 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

posted by Lamborn Wheatens
Has anyone heard from Jeff about this?
A friend called Jeff but there was no answer.

Does anyone want to join Spitz? I hear there are a lot of puppies available! laugh :D laugh :D
 Revival
Basic User

Basic User
8/11/2015 8:31:09 PM reply with quote send message to Revival Object to Post

Over 700 puppies so far. Oh my word I cannot stop laughing.

Replies in this thread : 42
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.