.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 35
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Barktober: Images of Autumn
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/28/2015 6:55:23 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

o and welcome to the Images of Autumn - banner making contest happy :)
Please note that entries will not be accepted until October 4th.

This contest is to test your banner making skills.

Rules
• Please make sure all the images you use are either free to use or you have permission from the original owner. Credit them as well - if you don't, you will be contacted and asked to credit the owner, or risk disqualification.
• Don't stray off theme, because I mean, obviously this is meant to be an autumn contest :P
• It doesn't matter if you make the banner as a display for your own kennel or if you just put something autumny on it (or even nothing at all for text). Just make sure it's autumnal in general.
• You may only submit one banner.
• Please don't PM me your entry, post it on this thread :P

The contest will be judged solely by me unless I need a second opinion, in which case I will ask Myths and Dead Until Dark for their opinions.

Prizes - all participants get a payout added to a show of their choosing. The winner will receive $300 or a specialty with full payouts.

The theme/topic for the banners is just Autumn. When you think of autumn, what comes to your mind immediately? Is it a pile of leaves? A jack-o-lantern? That's what I want to see.

Entry form:
- Username:
- Entry:
- Description/inspiration: (optional)

This contest will run from October 4th until November 4th.

Participants:
Xi-Chi
BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Wabi-Sabi Kennels

-----
Last edited by Little River Kennel on 10/12/2015 9:03:31 AM
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/1/2015 8:07:44 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

bump
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/3/2015 11:40:33 AM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

Might try happy :)
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/3/2015 2:10:11 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Anyone who wants to post their entries now - You may! I'm opening it a day early.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/4/2015 12:12:09 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

bump
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/7/2015 7:56:42 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

bump2
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2015 6:44:10 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Any entries for this?
sad :( I was looking forward to the banners!!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/9/2015 7:40:22 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Maybe everyone is still working on it?
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2015 12:27:59 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

I would absolutely love to enter this - I just have hardly any time for SD at the moment sad :(
 Xi-Chi
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2015 6:29:20 AM reply with quote send message to Xi-Chi Object to Post

this post has been edited 5 time(s)

I will try this one.

Username: Xi-Chi
Entry:

Description/inspiration: It's just an autumn woodsy scene that I thought was pretty.

-Serenity

-----Yea, I don't know how to get it to show up on the post lol
Last edited by Xi-Chi on 10/10/2015 6:30:21 AM

-----
Last edited by Xi-Chi on 10/10/2015 6:33:47 AM
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/10/2015 2:31:34 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Gorgeous! laugh :D
 Wabi-Sabi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2015 5:51:01 PM reply with quote send message to Wabi-Sabi Kennels Object to Post

That's really good! My entry is coming!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/10/2015 7:50:28 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I'm excited to see it!!
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2015 8:47:51 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Think I'll try this!
 Xi-Chi
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2015 7:02:46 AM reply with quote send message to Xi-Chi Object to Post

Thank you. I knew if I went first others would join in happy :) I can't wait to see what you guys do.

-Serenity
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/11/2015 8:44:06 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

haha ^^ I'm eager to see the other entries! Make it hard for me to judge :P
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/12/2015 9:01:20 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

bump - i need everyone who is planning to enter to post here if they haven't already - this is your last chance to say "yes, I'm here and I'm going to enter!"
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2015 9:15:55 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Alright - you twisted my arm lol :P

"I'm here and I'm going to enter this"

Hahaa - lets see what I can come up with!
 Drake Creek Meadows
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2015 9:38:52 PM reply with quote send message to Drake Creek Meadows Object to Post

I may enter this, is it okay to say that I'm a maybe in case I don't have time or change my mind? If so that put me down as maybe. happy :)
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2015 10:19:34 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Username: Dalkeith

Entry:

Description: ... 'a fallen leaf is nothing more than a Summer's wave goodbye' happy :)
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/12/2015 10:35:14 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Making notes of you all!

Lovely Dalkieth!!!

Replies in this thread : 35
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.