Search

.com Forum · Welsh Springer Spaniel

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Disappointed!
 Rossett Spaniels
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/5/2015 10:21:56 AM reply with quote send message to Rossett Spaniels Object to Post   

I am very disappointed in a certain kennel who is charging up to $300 in stud fees.
If we had 100's of breeders in WSS that might make sense but we have so few players in this breed and I'm sure many of us do not have tons of money.
$100 is reasonable...but $300?

In my opinion, poor sportsmanship.
sad :(
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/6/2015 5:10:45 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

Double poor sportsmanship.
Removed all their high priced studs as opposed to lowering their fee so we could breed to them.

I have been in this breed, WSS, for years.
Had I just joined, I would leave.
Gone are all the fun great people with great sportsmanship.

This is a game, let us have fun!
Carol
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/6/2015 8:05:03 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I'm not even part of WSS and I agree, this is disappointing to hear. Everyone on this site should know the typical etiquette of SD.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
10/6/2015 9:36:00 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

I use to be in this breed and I remember it being an issue before but I think it was fixed but I guess it wasn't or someone else came along and did it again. Very sad

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.