Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Account Upgrades
 Koepp Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/10/2015 1:30:42 PM reply with quote send message to Koepp Kennels Object to Post   

Which upgrade do I have to purchase to not get banned for having 2 accounts again? I'm not exactly new to SD, used to be Boerboel Kennels left for a while came back now, I just forgot some things and wasn't finding answer i was looking for in help section.
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2015 1:32:47 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

You are not allowed to have more than one basic/unpaid account, however you are allowed to have as many upgraded/paid for accounts that you'd like.

Hopefully that answers your question! laugh :D

(Welcome back by the way! wink ;))

-----
Last edited by Myths on 10/10/2015 1:36:07 PM
 Koepp Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2015 1:40:32 PM reply with quote send message to Koepp Kennels Object to Post

Ok thats what I thought....I'm guessing having one paid, one unpaid would be unacceptable?
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2015 1:42:46 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Yup of course! happy :) There are some people who have 10 paid and 1 unpaid, so as long as you don't have more than 1 unpaid you are fine. laugh :D
 Koepp Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2015 1:45:56 PM reply with quote send message to Koepp Kennels Object to Post

Thank you!
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2015 2:01:04 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

No worries, feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any other questions. laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.