Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Brag- Reached A Goal
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/15/2016 3:32:23 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post   

I set a goal for myself last month on 12/12 to hit 70 in account prestiege and wanted to make the top 100 kennels. I started this goal at 55.0 #305, and as of today Ive got a 73.5 and am #90!
I know it varies daily greatly as I was just 103 yesterday. But I was so excited to had reached that goal in just over a month!
Ive also set a goal to reach 50 hb chs and am closing in on that, in the 40s now. Guess its time for some new goals!

Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2016 5:01:52 PM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

Wow congrats!! Can I ask how you were able to increase you prestige so much? I don't exactly understand how prestige works right now.
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/15/2016 7:32:27 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Congrats!! I'm still working on getting out of the 500s laugh :D
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
1/15/2016 7:57:39 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

I ramped up my showing, showing homebred dogs, and keeping or retirng any CH/GCHs instead of FHing them

I think the help page pretty much says
- site senority
-subscription status
-wins within the last month
-champs bred

I really didnt expect it to increase so quickly, but I had a lot of great dogs born so I had the opportunity to show a lot

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.