Search

.com Forum · Portuguese Pointer

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Hi
 Mystic Fall Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/22/2016 10:22:05 AM reply with quote send message to Mystic Fall Kennel Object to Post   

I'm here to see if there is an active breeder or a kennel that has one or two show quality Portuguese Pointers for sale. The age isn't really a problem as long as they are show-able. If there is anyone selling please send a message. I may forget to look on this forum. Thank you.
 Mystic Fall Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2016 2:36:00 AM reply with quote send message to Mystic Fall Kennel Object to Post

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

Since it doesn't too many people breeding these beautiful dogs. I'll try to start my own line. If anyone does have some their are willing please send a message because I'll probably not look here again.

-----
Last edited by Mystic Fall Kennel on 4/23/2016 2:44:02 AM
 Edge of Tomorrow
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2016 2:46:27 AM reply with quote send message to Edge of Tomorrow Object to Post

Up until the last week or so, PPs had no active breeders. 'Lovelight' was the only kennel with any PPs - and only a few of them were 'current SOP' dogs - the others were all source dogs.

So me and a few other awesome people are trying to revive the breed using source bitches and current SOP hidden studs.

So no one is really showing at the moment - and no one has any current SOP dogs. Lovelight hasn't signed in for 8 days so not sure what their plan is happy :)

Link to thread about reviving the breed:
www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=545077

Link to list of Hidden Studs:
www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=545076
 Mystic Fall Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/23/2016 2:52:07 AM reply with quote send message to Mystic Fall Kennel Object to Post

Thanks for the link.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.