Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Additional Slot not showing
 Società Eccentrica
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/4/2016 2:04:02 AM reply with quote send message to Società Eccentrica Object to Post   

I bought an additional slot yesterday; it's still not there. I'd need more space urgently, so I'm very much looking forward to this issue being resolved. Thx.
 Società Eccentrica
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2016 1:04:12 PM reply with quote send message to Società Eccentrica Object to Post

Remains unresolved; plz respond, thank you.
 rhondacline
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2016 3:44:04 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post

Not sure where you are?

In the US today is a holiday.
You might also get a quicker response if you message Jeff direct through the Contact Us link above or if you call.
 Società Eccentrica
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2016 4:20:37 PM reply with quote send message to Società Eccentrica Object to Post

Non-US, thx for the hint. But Jeff got a PM before I posted in the Forums.
 Società Eccentrica
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2016 8:50:56 AM reply with quote send message to Società Eccentrica Object to Post

Still nothing - no reaction to PM or posts. How long does it usually take to fix payment issues?
 BarStar Goldens
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2016 9:22:38 AM reply with quote send message to BarStar Goldens Object to Post

Have you sent him an email to admin@showdog.com yet or just an ingame pm?

Will
 Società Eccentrica
Basic User

Basic User
9/9/2016 5:04:55 AM reply with quote send message to Società Eccentrica Object to Post

Ingame PM; will try emailing him right away, thx for the suggestion.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.