Search

.com Forum · Great Dane

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Back in Action
 Equity Danes
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
12/15/2016 1:13:39 AM reply with quote send message to Equity Danes Object to Post   

I'm a very long time player, my eldest kennel is Revolver Dobermans. Took a VERY long break. This is the name of my Real show kennel for Great Danes. I missed this game so much, and if I trace back far enough, about into the 50's generations, my dogs (including the other breeds I had on here) show up. It's heartwarming. I just wanted to say hello, if anyone reads this. Still working my way around what is very new to me. Love it!

Meagen
Equity Danes
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2016 5:18:21 AM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Welcome back! happy :)

I used to be in Danes a while ago in another kennel (Return to Sender) for a short time. I'm no longer involved in the breed, but thought I'd say Hi! as it's always great to have players returning to the game again happy :)

If you have any questions re: any of the changes to the game since you last played please don't hesitate to ask happy :)
 HotSauce
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2016 11:45:53 AM reply with quote send message to HotSauce Object to Post

Welcome back! If you decide to bring Dobes back, I have broods I would be more than happy to share! happy :)

Danes were my first SD breed, having been owned by two it is one breed I always go back to. Lol
 Equity Danes
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/15/2016 3:14:34 PM reply with quote send message to Equity Danes Object to Post

I plan on working on Dobes again in the future. Blues and Fawns. I'll spend another 4 hours in that breed tracing pedigrees back like I did with the Danes lol. I'm not sure if I'll re-open BRK or Revolver, or just have them in my Dane kennel. I forgot I had two family accounts back then, with various breeds. Good memories.

Right now there's a large lack of Harls and Mantles in Danes which is what I was originally working on before I had to leave for college. Some genetics are off, I remember helping with Danes and Dobes, but it's whatever. No point in trying to fix that when it's established already. I did get a couple starter bitches, but hell if I can find any harl studs. Ah well, genetics is my specialty especially in real life so this is going to be something that will be fun and relaxing. I look forward to it and to "what the hell" moments too haha.

Thank you both for saying hi, means a lot to me!
 Equity Danes
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/15/2016 3:17:04 PM reply with quote send message to Equity Danes Object to Post

posted by HotSauce
Welcome back! If you decide to bring Dobes back, I have broods I would be more than happy to share! happy :)

Danes were my first SD breed, having been owned by two it is one breed I always go back to. Lol

I remember your kennel! You joined 2 years after I did on Revolver! The smile on my face is huge.

Thank you both for the help and offers. May take you up on that. laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.