Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : grand question
 Huntsmen Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/4/2017 6:32:44 AM reply with quote send message to Huntsmen Kennels Object to Post   

I have a dog that has 339 Grand points, and is listed now as a Gold Grand Ch. I thought you needed 400 pts for Gold . I can not find any where that lists the point schedule for Grands, anyone know?
 Random Smatterings
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 7:22:10 AM reply with quote send message to Random Smatterings Object to Post

400 points is Platinum laugh :D
 Huntsmen Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2017 5:56:13 AM reply with quote send message to Huntsmen Kennels Object to Post

Thanks !
 Huntsmen Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2017 6:50:10 PM reply with quote send message to Huntsmen Kennels Object to Post

Well now he's listed as a Silver at 379 Grand points sad :(
 Glittering
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2017 8:32:17 PM reply with quote send message to Glittering Object to Post

Hi

There's a silver gold glitch. He's a gold - but sometimes when you look at him he'll be gold, and other times at silver.

Well done.
 Huntsmen Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2017 6:08:27 AM reply with quote send message to Huntsmen Kennels Object to Post

That's what I was starting to think, he's back to Gold this morning lol 389pts 11 points till Platinum.
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
1/9/2017 7:53:58 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Unfortunately, there is also a gold/platinum glitch - you will see the same switching back and forth once he hits platinum!

K

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.