Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Chesapeake Source dogs
 Corner Cottage Gundogs
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/4/2017 9:11:56 AM reply with quote send message to Corner Cottage Gundogs Object to Post   

Hello

Can anyone help I am looking for 4 chessie Source dogs initially to get back into the breed struggling to get dogs from established kennel.
I need 2 bitches and 2 dogs can anyone help? sensible prices please..

Thanks

Corner
 GaylanStudio1
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/4/2017 9:20:14 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio1 Object to Post

I can make free starters from here - 2 of them. I'll make them free to you if I can.
 Corner Cottage Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 9:22:20 AM reply with quote send message to Corner Cottage Gundogs Object to Post

That would be great Thank You and please I am happy to pay 100 for each.

Regards

Corner
 Corner Cottage Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 9:24:48 AM reply with quote send message to Corner Cottage Gundogs Object to Post

Two bitches would be great as there are 2 stud dogs up for breeding.

Corner
 GaylanStudio1
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/4/2017 11:01:42 AM reply with quote send message to GaylanStudio1 Object to Post

Two girls await your pleasure - different colours even.
 Pommiegold Terriers II
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 11:30:10 AM reply with quote send message to Pommiegold Terriers II Object to Post

I can make more if you need them. Just message me.

S
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
1/4/2017 7:54:31 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

You can create them for $20 right now for random color or $40 for your choice of color.

www.showdog.com/users/newstarters.aspx?breed=Chesapeake+Bay+Retriever&sex=&color=Random
 Corner Cottage Gundogs
Basic User

Basic User
1/6/2017 12:26:49 PM reply with quote send message to Corner Cottage Gundogs Object to Post

Thats Brilliant
Thank You muchly

Corner

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.