Search

.com Forum · Banner Making Forum

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Question about banner making rules
 BeEnchanted
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/8/2017 4:31:29 PM reply with quote send message to BeEnchanted Object to Post   

I would like to offer my services but before I do I need to know the rules on charging, etc.

Thank you
 BeEnchanted
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2017 3:35:06 PM reply with quote send message to BeEnchanted Object to Post

Anyone that could direct me to the banner making rules that would so very awesome thank you
 Renagade
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2017 8:43:37 PM reply with quote send message to Renagade Object to Post

I don't understand the when you ask about 'rules' for charging. The only real "rule" to banner making is that you do not use copyrighted images and that you credit all images used in the work.

As far as charging, you can charge what you want. However, most of us just do it for a small fee being as monies are in surplus in the game right now and we really just do it for the fun. Lol.

Best of luck!
Ren
 WishMaker
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/10/2017 6:57:52 PM reply with quote send message to WishMaker Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Most of the time I do banners for free. I rarely make them so I can't see charging for them wink ;). I don't know of any rules in banner making other than don't use copyrighted photos without permission. Most people who sell banners just put up a puppy/dog in their kennel for the price they want for the banner. Then that person who wants the banner buys the dog for payment.

WishMaker happy :)

-----
Last edited by WishMaker on 2/10/2017 6:59:26 PM
 BeEnchanted
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2017 3:59:27 AM reply with quote send message to BeEnchanted Object to Post

Thank you both so much for your help happy :)

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.