Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Looking for two breeds
 BeEnchanted
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/8/2017 4:49:37 PM reply with quote send message to BeEnchanted Object to Post   

Ive been playing SD on and off for over 12 years and here i am once again happy :) My first kennels were MysticDreams and ShadowMyst.

Looking for one popular breed with friendly breeders/kennels and one breed that needs help, also with friendly breeders/kennels.
 Grasslans**
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/8/2017 6:26:20 PM reply with quote send message to Grasslans** Object to Post

Afghan hounds are a friendly fun breed, regular majors in a few shows a night. If you are interested in the breed, I'd be more than willing to help you get set up, not to mention that there are some great dogs for sale from a lot of kennels
 BeEnchanted
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2017 3:34:06 PM reply with quote send message to BeEnchanted Object to Post

I would be very interested, thank you happy :)
 Renagade
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2017 8:41:01 PM reply with quote send message to Renagade Object to Post

I would love to recruit more people to Azawahks. I know I probably butchered the spelling, but hey, I'm human. happy :)

Currently, the highest SOP is 95.95 which I own and anything 95+ is finishing. Only problem is that it's me and one other player who enter regularly and sometimes, I am stacking shows for myself. I would LOVE to help someone get involved with great stock. happy :)

Renegade
 Mistaya
Basic User

Basic User
2/10/2017 8:53:14 AM reply with quote send message to Mistaya Object to Post

Cane Corsos!!! There's only a few breeders and many of their colours are none existent- I have just started back with them and am breeding source dogs to try an reintroduce color back to the breed
 Saffyre
Basic User

Basic User
2/10/2017 9:33:01 AM reply with quote send message to Saffyre Object to Post

I second Cane Corsos. We are all very friendly and help each other out. Try to have mostly Owner-Handle shows and we have awesome picardy pics with a lot of room for color breeding!
 Purgatory
Basic User

Basic User
2/10/2017 10:34:32 PM reply with quote send message to Purgatory Object to Post

Naturally, I third Cane Corso. I'm thoroughly enjoying myself in the breed and everyone is so awesome. happy :)
 BeEnchanted
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2017 3:05:18 PM reply with quote send message to BeEnchanted Object to Post

Well Afghans and Corso's it is happy :)
thank you all

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.