Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : On Strike
 Amberline
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/22/2018 2:36:31 AM reply with quote send message to Amberline Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Judges and kennel assistants are on strike again.
Game is running very slowly too. It's not my internet because facebook, weather, e-mails etc are all running fine.

-----
Last edited by Amberline on 6/22/2018 2:39:01 AM
 Model A Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/22/2018 5:01:34 AM reply with quote send message to Model A Kennels Object to Post

Same here
 otakuparadise
Premium Member

Premium Member
6/22/2018 5:31:27 AM reply with quote send message to otakuparadise Object to Post

It's probably like that for everybody.
 Bennett Working Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2018 5:36:04 AM reply with quote send message to Bennett Working Dogs Object to Post

I don't know about assistants, but the show results are not in.
 Gracefield
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2018 8:54:20 AM reply with quote send message to Gracefield Object to Post

Yup, no shows, and a manual session day...
 Jasper Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2018 9:38:56 AM reply with quote send message to Jasper Kennel Object to Post

I didn't get any show results today either. And showcattle.com is completely down, it says "The service is unavailable" when you type it in. sad :(
 Hawkeye Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2018 3:09:23 PM reply with quote send message to Hawkeye Kennel Object to Post

Sessioning didn't happen for me. I think there must have been some kind of outage at the time sessioning is supposed to take place.
 Fairy Tail kennel
Basic User

Basic User
6/22/2018 4:47:31 PM reply with quote send message to Fairy Tail kennel Object to Post

same here I logged on in the morning and did not seem to notice as I checked my dogs now was going to enter shows and now I notice sad :(

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.