Search

.com Forum · Bug Reporting and Suggestions

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : incomplete shows 3/6/24
 November Rain
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/6/2024 4:02:46 AM reply with quote send message to November Rain Object to Post   

As title says, not all shows have ran and for those that have, points have not been added to the dogs that have earned them.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/6/2024 6:16:03 AM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

Looks like only GCH points haven't been awarded, classes have.

Another day, more waiting.
 November Rain
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/6/2024 7:36:29 AM reply with quote send message to November Rain Object to Post

Some of my class points on individual dogs have been awarded but on their page, hasn't counted. It'll eventually work, just glad it wasn't just me :P
 Night Watch Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/6/2024 8:59:30 AM reply with quote send message to Night Watch Kennel Object to Post

Of course, it was the show results I wanted most that didn’t come. I sure hope they run tonight. sad :(
 pooh98
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/6/2024 12:00:31 PM reply with quote send message to pooh98 Object to Post

Just emailed Jeff as my boy got the group and no points
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/6/2024 12:41:13 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

This is a first. No results for a show, clicked on 'view' to see who else was entered, and the only entry was a dog from another kennel. When I click 'view' on the other shows at least I see the dogs I entered.

Jeff!!! This is crazy. I just paid my bill yesterday so it's kind of frustrating.
 XiZang
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/6/2024 12:42:43 PM reply with quote send message to XiZang Object to Post

Same here. Apparently I had the only entry because when I click on 'view' it shows no entries.
 Comet Poodles
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/6/2024 1:10:45 PM reply with quote send message to Comet Poodles Object to Post

All shows have run, points awarded

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.