Search

.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 19

Author Topic : SD Fever Kudos Award Voting!
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/14/2012 11:28:43 PM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post   

Mkay, Forgot..

-Lily @ Shootforthemoon
- Ixion
- Reina at Warhead
- Kantor

END DATE IS THE 22nd
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2012 11:40:02 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Wasnt Reina up last time?

None the less, I vote for her lol happy :)

Brenna
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

Basic User
6/14/2012 11:42:17 PM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post

Well I'm just putting them up since they didn't get picked wink ;)
 Kool Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 1:11:58 AM reply with quote send message to Kool Dogs Object to Post

How do you choose people for the Kudos award?

Just my opinion, but I think you should do a nomination thread, then do a voting thread for people who were nominated and got atleast 2 votes for the nomination....

But my vote is Reina.

Kool Dogs
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 11:05:24 AM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post

I forgot to do it at the Beginning of June, so since this is just on short notice, I just chose these people quickly
 Dynastie
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 12:27:29 PM reply with quote send message to Dynastie Object to Post

I agree with Kool Dogs...I'm not going to vote since you "picked them quickly" ..... razz :p Kudos award shouldnt just be handed out because it was on short notice..just my two cents. happy :)
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 12:30:08 PM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post

They're not random, They didn't get picked last week, did they? So why not put them up for voting this week so they have a chance? I did this post quickly, so that's why I said "short notice".
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 1:32:01 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

I also think you should pick people who have not been featured in the SD Fever at all wink ;) Ixion was breeder of the month for June an Reina has been Breeder of the month as well wink ;)

Just a suggestion laugh :D

~Shimmerhappy :)
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 1:42:19 PM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post

She was? *face palm* Alrighty then..

New nominees:

Violet Hour
Kantor (I know, same as up there)
ShortnSassy
And of course Lily @ Shootforthemoon

Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 1:59:09 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

ShortnSassy happy :)
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 3:40:06 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Ehhh...I don't like how youre doing this... -not voting

Why did you pick all those people? I want atleast a paragraph each explaining why that person should get this award....

Brenna
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 4:00:14 PM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Welsh Corgi Kennels
Ehhh...I don't like how youre doing this... -not voting

Why did you pick all those people? I want atleast a paragraph each explaining why that person should get this award....

Brenna

I'll just say why each person deserves the Kudos Award to me.

Violet Hour- She is a very nice user, I know that she is helping a user get into Mastiffs and is giving them very good breeding stock. She helps lots of users and is very nice. When I was in Mastiffs, she helped me alot

Kantor (Also known as Lilac Nights)- She is VERY helpful, in Lilac Nights, she gave me one of her best briards she had because it would be a GREAT start in the breed. She gave me and Fen (Tiny Dancer Kennels) lots of great Otterhounds, You could even ask Fen about it. She would agree on how she deserves the Kudos Award

ShortnSassy- She is probably the most helpful, I know she talks to the users in the Chatroom very nicely and they're new too. She goes through the basics with them so they understand the game

Shootforthemoon- She only breeds briards, and she's great at it. She helped me when I first started and I even though I got on her nerves, she was a GREAT mentor, she's not very active in the Forums but she's very nice to all users.

Another thing, why am I getting criticized? In a part of SD Fever, we should be able to do our own thing, I don't tell you guys or suggest what you should do while your doing your job. If you're not going to vote, then please don't post about how this is not how I'm suppose to do this. I for one, would never tell you guys what you should do while your doing your job.
 Kool Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 4:04:12 PM reply with quote send message to Kool Dogs Object to Post

We were just asking as this is an award that you want the PUBLIC to vote on. So we will give you our opinions on it...

But, you can run it how you want, noone can stop you. If you want the public to vote though, I think we should get a chance to nominate people as well.

Kool Dogs
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 4:05:06 PM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post

I agree Mandi. And I said that I forgot to do this at the beginning of the month, and shame on me for that. If I had more time, I would've had a post on who to nominate.
 Dogs of Rockwood
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 4:09:58 PM reply with quote send message to Dogs of Rockwood Object to Post

I have to agree on letting the public nominate some one they feel should get the award and why.

-Cassie

ETA I believe that's how it was run in the old SD Fever Magazine.
www.thesdfever.webs.com/
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 4:11:26 PM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post

I do agree. Next month I will be doing that. But I can't this month because I waited too long to post because I was busy
 Kool Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 4:22:29 PM reply with quote send message to Kool Dogs Object to Post

Lily, you have 7 days to get it in...

How about doing 3 days of nominations and 3 days of voting and then start your normal plan for next month?

Kool Dogs
 Welsh Corgi Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 4:25:15 PM reply with quote send message to Welsh Corgi Kennels Object to Post

Also, Feel free to voice your opinion with my topic. I like people telling me how to improve, and don't get mad over it. razz :p
 Bord De La Mer
Basic User

Basic User
6/15/2012 4:28:11 PM reply with quote send message to Bord De La Mer Object to Post

Brenna, I'm not getting mad over it. And I think I will Mandi.. I'll most likely do that happy :)
 Everdale Goldens
Basic User
Forum Moderator

Basic User Forum Moderator
6/15/2012 5:21:07 PM reply with quote send message to Everdale Goldens Object to Post

Sorry that everyone is upset with how this is being run. I have contacted Bord De La Mer and hopefully we will work it all out. Thanks! happy :)

Replies in this thread : 19

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.