†Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2013 11:18:54 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

-reported-
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2013 11:48:34 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

If your such an excellent banner maker please feel free to post examples of your work and we can sure compare.

And actually it will take me just a few seconds to get on FP and see if you are using it and if you are it wouldn't take more then a quick email to the website stating you are using copyrighted material and that if not taken down within 24 hours my lawyer will be contacting them since they would also be liable. And at that point it would be removed if you like it or not. Simple.
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2013 11:48:47 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

posted by Dibella
posted by Euphorias
Dibella - No need to pay anything & you are NOT allowed to use the banner in any way shape or form!

And obviously a banner made with YOUR breeds wasn't just a practice banner...

Well for the quality of the banner, I'm not exactly in a hurry to use it anyway, but for the record there's no way of you knowing whether or not I use it.
Once you get some practice under your belt, you'll see the things in the banner you created that were missed.
Such as the dog's eye still reflecting and the blending of the dogs into the picture. But for now, this isn't worth my time anymore because you would rather continue in ignorance than take constructive criticism.
Thank you for the time you took to make the banner, however it is not up to the standards I expected it to be.

Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
10/11/2013 11:49:51 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

posted by †Creed†
O.O OMG. You nailed it. I was hoping for something less involved but I didn't know how to explain that. And YAY you used a German Rottweiler! *pokes his tail*.

You did great, I wouldn't change a thing! You've got a talent for capturing exactly what the customer describes. Thank you very much. Feel free to send me a payment pup.

I'll def be ordering more from you if you're up for it. happy :)

AWESOME!! Stoked that its what you wanted!! And I just go with my gut & orders they inspire me always come out the best!
 Dibella
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2013 12:03:42 AM reply with quote send message to Dibella Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Good luck.. you don't even know my username on there. And since you and Creed like to harass I will be blocking the both of you. And since I'm rude and I do uncalled for things, it's you're** not your.

If your such an excellent banner maker please feel free to post examples of your work and we can sure compare.

-----
Last edited by Dibella on 10/12/2013 12:04:16 AM
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2013 5:50:56 AM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

posted by Dibella
Good luck.. you don't even know my username on there. And since you and Creed like to harass I will be blocking the both of you. And since I'm rude and I do uncalled for things, it's you're** not your.

-----
Last edited by Dibella on 10/12/2013 12:04:16 AM

Ok. Thank you! Saves me the trouble! happy :) Now would you please be so kind and mature and drop this stupid issue and be about your way? Please do not start trying to be a grammar nazi. I can point out a ton of grammatical errors on your part but I prefer not to due to my maturity level. Now, that said, please be on your way. Thank you for blocking me! happy :)
 Dibella
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2013 10:33:10 AM reply with quote send message to Dibella Object to Post

You're obviously not as mature as you think you are. You started this stupid thing. But since I don't like to fight with immature people, I will be the bigger mature person and walk away. Happy breeding and banner making...
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2013 10:48:05 AM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

Just so you know I was serious.

www.furry-paws.com/kennel/owner/1118092

Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2013 11:36:14 AM reply with quote send message to Object to Post edit post

I love Prophesy's banner! When I get more money in my account, I may just have to order another laugh :D

@Dibella; I think it extremely rude of you to criticise Euphorias banner making, when you're not in actual fact a banner maker yourself. If you are, please enlighten us and show us your amazing skills. Constructive criticism I get, but not once did she ask for it. I think you'll find everyone else, including me, appreciates her work. I also find your ignorance to copyright infringements quite insulting, particularly seeing as you should be well aware of it using the internet and two websites which are extremely strict on it. I apologise for hi-jacking on your post Euphorias, but I just had to say something. That's all I'm going to say.
 Figs Dreams
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2013 11:36:29 AM reply with quote send message to Figs Dreams Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

That was me^

-----
Last edited by Figs Dreams on 10/12/2013 11:36:50 AM
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2013 2:13:57 PM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

For the record, I wasn't going to get involved. But, I did have one comment.

My mom is not a bannermaker, nor a graphic designer, yet, she can point out stuff that I sometimes miss. She was in marketing years and years ago (before the internet boom), but never a graphic designer. I don't see what Dibella is seeing though and I do think she should have read the instructions.

I am also on FP, but I haven't logged on in a million years and I would make my own stuff anyways.

Alexandria
 †Creed†
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2013 2:18:59 PM reply with quote send message to †Creed† Object to Post

Guys, let's stop feeding it with any kind of comments. It's obviously looking for trouble and has nothing to do with its life or time than to continue to argue. Jeff will take care of it accordingly, I've already messaged him.

It's dropped now. Let's get Euphorias post back to BANNER MAKING and not feeding trolls.
 Dibella
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2013 3:03:06 PM reply with quote send message to Dibella Object to Post

this post has been edited 5 time(s)

user wiped their message

-----
Last edited by Dibella on 10/12/2013 5:01:25 PM
 Amoroso
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/12/2013 4:23:29 PM reply with quote send message to Amoroso Object to Post

To get back onto the subject of banner making, I would like to order! happy :)

Kennel Name: Amoroso
Slogan/Other Text: Wired For Perfection
Breed(s): Wirehaired Dachshund
Theme: nature
Background Ides: Possibly woods, a lake, etc. Whatever you feel is most peaceful!
Colors: either fall colors or pastel
Other: If the wirehair could be of a photo that is not typically used (I know, there is a limited amount of stock that can be) and is in show condition, that would be great! I do have my own photos, but not sure what resolution you need. Let me know, though! Other than that, have fun happy :)

Em
 Euphorias
Basic User

Basic User
10/13/2013 2:11:45 PM reply with quote send message to Euphorias Object to Post

Due to this post being overly crowded I have started a new one, please feel free to post there if I haven't made your banner yet.

www.showdog.com/forum/read.aspx?id=377169&recordnum=0

Thanks.

Replies in this thread : 55
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.