Search

.com Forum · Standard Poodle

Replies in this thread : 176
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
<< prev page next page >>

Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2015 11:09:09 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

You will not believe what popped up in my Whelping Box today!!!!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14123753

Such a pretty boy, so excited! Ill be doing Obedience with him too
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
6/28/2015 10:00:56 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

Congrats! He's got it all!
 Rollos Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2015 11:15:05 AM reply with quote send message to Rollos Kennels Object to Post

Look at this pretty girl!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14127891
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
6/30/2015 1:07:48 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Shes great for an Apricot!
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
7/14/2015 11:45:03 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Hey everyone!

Im desperately looking to add more Blacks and Whites in my lines. I will offer large amounts for the right dogs and bitches!!

PM me for details!

- Hayley
 Almost Heaven
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2015 5:15:57 PM reply with quote send message to Almost Heaven Object to Post

Hello Everyone! I just decided to join your community.

About me: I have been playing SD again since Dec'14. I have a family account, my other accounts are Camp Run Amok (Dobermans), K D and E Kennels (Aussies), Rosa Nera (Alaskan Malamutes) and Skylos Elysium (Great Danes). Most recently this account (Almost Heaven) was the #1 Bearded Collie kennel.

As you can see from my other accounts, I have always been involved in Herding and Working breeds so Standard Poodles is a big change for me but I am excited to learn.

To get started I have purchased a brood bitch in every color available lol I can't wait to see how the litters turn out!

Anyway, nice to meet you all and see you in the ring soon!

Stanza
 AngelAviary
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/22/2015 7:28:03 PM reply with quote send message to AngelAviary Object to Post

Welcome Stanza! Glad you joined in the Wonderful world of Standards! You wont be sorry. I just restarted playing and since I have a Standard in RL it only made perfect sense to have them here! Just wish there were more colors (just like in RL). Looking forward to seeing you out in the ring, good luck with your new pups!
 iDazzle
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2015 5:06:52 PM reply with quote send message to iDazzle Object to Post

Welcome, Almost Heaven! I'm actually in Aussies with you on iDrive and I was in Sibes with you on iBark. Standard Poodles are a lot of fun and taking a lot of BIS right now. There's also a few of us that frequent the chatroom (daily) and are always around to talk and help!

Let me know if I can help you out at all.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
8/7/2015 9:07:52 AM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Another one of my favorite top winning dogs passed away today sad :(
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13051590
 AngelAviary
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/8/2015 11:41:55 AM reply with quote send message to AngelAviary Object to Post

Hey Poodle gang. I just listed two litters of Standard pups up for sale. Not the greatest in stats but COLOR! and COI is only 0.81% in the one litter and pretty low in the other.
If your looking for color, Ive got Blues, tons of great Red, Café-au-lait, Apricot and Creams. Something for everyone. $100 each and no approval needed.
Im working with the less common colors trying to bring up their stats.
Congrats to everyone on their nice dogs they are producing.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2015 10:26:15 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Hey guys! Not sure who all reads this but I just wanted to let everyone know that I put Beach Dunes Ask The Feels up for stud at 25$ because I really want to try to get his Silver Stud award ( Most of my stuff is out of him so I can't breed to him ). I'm willing to pay if his whole litter turns out crappy! Please consider, he only needs 3 more champions. Thanks happy :)

-Hayley
 iBark
Basic User

Basic User
9/27/2015 1:04:15 AM reply with quote send message to iBark Object to Post

@Beach Dunes, I'll do a few breedings to him to see if I can't get anything out of him, I was just avoiding him for a while due to saturation lol
 Envisage
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/29/2015 7:58:22 PM reply with quote send message to Envisage Object to Post

Ill breed something to him.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
9/29/2015 9:29:30 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Thank you very much! He has now started to dwindle in popularity because many more dogs have better numbers than he does. I have 3 of his kids almost finished which will get the award. Hopefully sooner than later. Thank you all who have used him in their program <3
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
10/24/2015 2:22:51 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

SO excited to see that the whites and silvers are starting to climb in numbers! Big round of applause to Envisage who stuck around to keep the uncommon colors alive and well. It's now not uncommon to see whites in the 98s! I also got a 98.35 silver the other day.
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2015 5:22:08 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

3 St. Poodle BISs today. Way to go & Congrats everyone!

Replies in this thread : 176
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.