Search

.com Forum · Alpha Dog Forum

Replies in this thread : 19

Author Topic : Whatchya doing this weekend?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/8/2014 2:45:11 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post   

Any big (or little!) plans for the weekend?

We are setting more burn piles on fire, at our property. happy :)
 Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2014 3:53:52 PM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

Practice practice practice for a show the 26th.....that's pretty much all our plans for next week LOL
 Despiartia
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2014 4:23:01 PM reply with quote send message to Despiartia Object to Post

Work and relaxing with the doggies Saturday. My first football game Sunday! (in person haha) Most eventful weekend in a while seeing as usually it's work work work. :P

-Cassie
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2014 4:33:09 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I love football games in person. On tv is great, but at the stadium is AMAZING!!! Who are you going to watch?

Practice sounds fun. lol My pups are going to get to run free, they love doing that! They are instant country/farm dogs when we get out there. They have decided they need to protect my almost 3 year old. They each take a side to lay on, while she plays. I like it, because there are bobcats, cougars, and bears out where we are. (she is never out of our sight, but cats and bears are faster than we are ... The boys make us feel so much better about letting her play.) happy :)
 Despiartia
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2014 4:46:21 PM reply with quote send message to Despiartia Object to Post

Buffalo at New England. While being the only N.E. fan in the group. happy :)

-Cassie
 Sun Dale
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2014 4:50:13 PM reply with quote send message to Sun Dale Object to Post

I have a date.
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2014 8:28:37 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

My husband is coming home from the oilfields for Thanksgiving and our son's second birthday...and bringing my mother in law with him.
 Astoria Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/8/2014 10:21:09 PM reply with quote send message to Astoria Kennel Object to Post

We have our National Specialty this weekend!! We drove in today for a day of relaxing before the demonstrations and fun events begin tomorrow. We aren't entered until Saturday, but I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again happy :)
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/8/2014 10:47:47 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

well its not the weekend but tomorrow is the Blues home opener. me n the lady friend are gonna take the metro down and get rowdy happy :)
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/8/2014 10:49:08 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

i just noticed almost everyone ended there post with a smiley face happy :)
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2014 1:07:48 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Gypsy, is that a good thing? I get to spend the weekend with my in-laws too. It is not a good thing for me, though. All they do is fight. It's annoying.

Sounds like people have fun weekends in store!

happy :) ( laugh :D )
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/9/2014 2:29:21 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Competing in an obedience trial with my flesh and blood Keeshond --- fingers crossed happy :)
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2014 10:46:47 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

posted by Treestand Kennel
Gypsy, is that a good thing? I get to spend the weekend with my in-laws too. It is not a good thing for me, though. All they do is fight. It's annoying.

Sounds like people have fun weekends in store!

happy :) ( laugh :D )

Well, our relationship isnt as bad as it used to be, and I dont mind seeing her for short periods....but after six days I'll be glad to get my house back. Heh. Wish I was at a dog show this weekend...
 Sisduh
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2014 12:23:25 PM reply with quote send message to Sisduh Object to Post

My friend and I are going to dye her standard poodle orange for halloween this weekend.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2014 3:29:57 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I do believe we need pictures of the poodle! happy :)

My boys are mostly black, so I can't do fun things to them. :/
 Beach Dunes
Basic User

Basic User
10/9/2014 5:45:06 PM reply with quote send message to Beach Dunes Object to Post

Working all day Saturday from 8-5 and then 5-1 at the shop and then Mcdonalds ( Yuck )

I work Friday night too, 5-1

Sunday I will be packing, grooming and practicing with Coal for our show next weekend.
 Great Greys
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2014 12:33:45 AM reply with quote send message to Great Greys Object to Post

Long weekend (in Canada) - Yay! Want to get the pack out to the lake for a run, give my lovely horse some schooling and catch up on a big backlog of house and paperwork.

Will be going over to my sister's place for Thanksgiving dinner on the Sunday (we always do it the day before to give time for "recovery"wink ;) and hope to be organized enough to spend an hour with my Dad before dinner (He has advanced Alzheimers and lives in a care home).
 Sisduh
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2014 5:27:10 PM reply with quote send message to Sisduh Object to Post

Treestand - Her boy is black also but has silver on his ears and goatee, so we're gonna give it a shot. Yes, he has a goatee. Non-traditional grooming for this boy.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2014 4:27:47 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Sisduh, how did the coloring go?

I always threaten to shave my boy (Rott mix) in a show Poodle cut. I think it would be hilarious on the poor dog. Tried to give him a Mohawk once ... He didn't like the shaver on his head, so flipped his head down and made me cut across where the mohawk was supposed to be. He doesn't cooperate with my ideas. laugh :D
 Spyte
Basic User

Basic User
10/14/2014 9:28:57 PM reply with quote send message to Spyte Object to Post

Practice was decent...but the dog park was much more fun! New friends for the furbabies, and lots and lots of running and jumping and playing in the water. Overall a great weekend. Petsmart tomorrow seeing the weather is suppose to be quite nasty for the next few days.

Replies in this thread : 19

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.