Search

.com Forum · Brags

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : Celebrating 407 Homebred Champions :D
 Dalkeith
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/25/2015 9:55:05 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post   

I decided to calculate my Homebred Champions in my past and present kennels once again:

As of 26th July 2015:

# of Homebred Champions per kennel:

Dalkeith: 36
Ariege: 105
Northern Lightz: 21
Quileute Legends: 59
Chaos and Havoc: 78
Rijbakluva: 17
Dalkeith Anatolians: 63
Dal-Ridgebacks: 28

# of Grand Champions bred per kennel:

Dalkeith: 7
Ariege: 14
Northern Lightz: 2
Quileute Legends: 8
Chaos and Havoc: 11

Total # of Hombred Champions bred: 407

Total # of Grand Champions bred: 42

These totals don't include dogs that I have finished for other kennels either :P (Which in Dalkeith there is 20 recent CH's happy :)
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
7/25/2015 10:00:56 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

These numbers are tallied from the 'Champions Bred' link on each kennels page.

Dalkeith Anatolians and Dal-Ridgebacks are old kennels that haven't been active in years.

It's interesting to compare the numbers finished between each kennel lol - as you can clearly see which kennel has been more successful in both CHs and GCHs, and you can also see that most of the time I don't bother showing my dogs to their GCH titles, lol! Perhaps I should put more effort into completing their GCH titles hahahaa.

My Northern Lightz kennel looks so sad with such a low number of CHs bred hahaa - that kennel has had at least 5 different breeds in it as I could never find a breed that matched it nicely. Now it is a trait breeding kennel.

I'm very proud of my Ariege kennel - it is definitely one of the most enjoyable breeds (Anatolian Shepherds). I've also been very lucky in Caucasian Mountain Dogs in my Quileute Legends kennel - they are a breed that improves quickly, is lots of fun and places in Group and in Show on a regular basis now laugh :D

My Chaos and Havoc kennel has been very successful with lots of Campaign-worthy dogs which makes it a lot of fun happy :)

I've been playing for nearly 10 years now happy :)
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2015 5:24:07 AM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

Well done !!
 Chaos and Havoc
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2015 7:32:17 AM reply with quote send message to Chaos and Havoc Object to Post

Thanks! laugh :D
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/29/2015 8:15:19 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Congrats! That's a huge accomplishment. I hope I can brag about this someday. Here's to the future and having more awesome results!
 Dalkeith
Basic User

Basic User
8/21/2015 8:52:02 PM reply with quote send message to Dalkeith Object to Post

Thanks Little River! laugh :D

I've now reached 427 Homebred Champions! laugh :D
 kc blue river
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2015 8:59:24 AM reply with quote send message to kc blue river Object to Post

That's really awesome I know we all hope we can see those kind of numbers I know I do!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2015 1:58:39 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Congrats!! That is no small feat!
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2015 7:48:56 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

Congrats! Heres to 500wink ;)!!

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class