Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Faster way to FH?
 Redwood Hounds
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
8/8/2015 2:48:07 PM reply with quote send message to Redwood Hounds Object to Post   

There has got to be a better way to do it than click, scroll, click, scroll. I have accidentally FH'd pups and adults and didn't even notice for a day or two. I thought there was a page that listed the dogs and puppies in a list that was easier to FH from. Maybe that was a long time ago.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2015 4:41:24 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I know in the custom view you can click on the name of the litter on the left hand side of your screen just under your balance,where your kennel runs are listed, and it will show just that litter. Then on the far right side of the row you have the option to name | FH ... That's how I FH my litters. happy :)

Hopefully that makes a tiny amount of sense. laugh :D
 Kievan Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2015 4:42:25 PM reply with quote send message to Kievan Kennels Object to Post

You mean Bulk FHing? I don't think that feature was carried over to this new layout..
 PPvallhunds
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2015 4:50:33 PM reply with quote send message to PPvallhunds Object to Post

The way I do it is rather than clicking the FH button I right click it (on hold on it for my tablet) and click open in New tab. I do a bunch then close all the other tabs at once using the close other tabs option. It's much faster.
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2015 6:35:40 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

I think the page you might be talking about is the Quick SOP page? There is a list of all your dogs there and when you FH a dog it redirects back to that page.
 Tarot
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/9/2015 3:24:55 PM reply with quote send message to Tarot Object to Post

I do it by run or by litter and always start at the bottom and work my way up.

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.