Search

.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Guess who's back!
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/16/2015 6:29:48 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post   

I'm back again, i know its been awhile, just wondering; has anything much changed? I haven't been on since at least March this year (i think? laugh :D ) So some of you may not remember me... but hey!
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/17/2015 8:07:58 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

I remember you a little! Welcome back! I dunno if you remember me. I was Holy Grail Shepherds but I got Jeff to change my username for me happy :) And I upgraded! laugh :D
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2015 9:38:22 AM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Welcome back! What breeds are you joining this time?
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2015 4:27:33 PM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Hello! Thankyou guys for being so welcoming! And yes I'm pretty sure I remember you, Little River Kennel!
And I can only have 5 dogs, as a basic user so probably will stick with border collies... Although I bought a Klee Kai!
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2015 5:35:01 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

I don't know if we ever met- but welcome back regardless!
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
9/17/2015 6:35:07 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

I remember you! I'm not sure if we ever formally spoke but I definitely remember seeing you around. happy :) Welcome back!
 BRW Gold Winners Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
9/18/2015 2:53:45 AM reply with quote send message to BRW Gold Winners Kennel Object to Post

Thankyou both! and Myths i definitely remember you, but we only ever spoke through forums i think happy :)

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.